Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Sorry I don't remember all the triggers. Have you done the weekend morning w/ Mom in the bath? Any way the objective you are missing in 'peek' is you enter Mom's room in the am and see a scene unfold. Sorry can't be of more help.
Yes, i did the weakend mom. Bath. Only this "peek" is is left undone

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, i did the weakend mom. Bath. Only this "peek" is is left undone
Try this Mathew joe , At night, in MC room, choose <Take a Nap>. This will change to next day and at Daybreak. Go to Linda's room (which should be unlocked) and then the <Peek> will trigger. If Linda's room is locked, then try it another Daybreak. Not sure if there is a specific day that the bedroom door is unlocked. Enjoy!

Reactions: Sukme

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Great that the fixes on 0.3a came out so fast! The dev team demonstrate an importance to fans and patreons. Great! Now to get those 0.4 version spoilers! (yeah yeah! We always want more! ) ;)

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Try this Mathew joe , At night, in MC room, choose <Take a Nap>. This will change to next day and at Daybreak. Go to Linda's room (which should be unlocked) and then the <Peek> will trigger. If Linda's room is locked, then try it another Daybreak. Not sure if there is a specific day that the bedroom door is unlocked. Enjoy!
Already tried it. But the peek option is not there its locked

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
charisma is at the mirror as you enter your front door.

found a way to hardlock the game have mother follow you at night and use the mirror, this leads to no energy and no way to do anything.

very promising stuff!!!
Took me forever to find that mirror :LOL::LOL: Who the hell puts a mirror at the front door? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm at 50 points with Mom and 21 with Molly and I have 22 Charisma. I've reached "Kiss Me"with Mom and I recently had Mom and Brittany meet, but I have not been able to advance anything else. I have been working on the actions for WEEKS in game time with no advancement. Apparently I should be able to go further, but I'm stumped.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm at 50 points with Mom and 21 with Molly and I have 22 Charisma. I've reached "Kiss Me"with Mom and I recently had Mom and Brittany meet, but I have not been able to advance anything else. I have been working on the actions for WEEKS in game time with no advancement. Apparently I should be able to go further, but I'm stumped.
Just keep increasing Mom's stats and you'll get more options with her in the afternoon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just keep increasing Mom's stats and you'll get more options with her in the afternoon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps my phrasing was poor, but what I meant was that the Stats weren't increasing, even after (for example) I did virtually nothing for an entire week of game time except for standing in front of that damn mirror. Didn't get me 1 Charisma point more than the 22 that I had when I started. Same with the other ones that I mentioned. None of my options seem to have changed to indicate progress. I don't mind doing something 3, 4 times to reach a trigger, but I'm talking about 10 or more times for things that apparently should have triggered quite awhile ago.

As for your example, Mom quit getting mad about the grope or slap after I reached ?50 points. I didn't notice the exact level, but the game did inform me that I had reached "a new stage". (Same with Miss Molly, she no longer gets mad at me when "I bury my face in it", but rather seems to enjoy it.) [BTW, I love the expression of the guy in the next seat when she turns around.] I haven't tried switching the two actions, maybe that may help. Also, the actions on the screen that I get are in a different order that the one you show.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps my phrasing was poor, but what I meant was that the Stats weren't increasing, even after (for example) I did virtually nothing for an entire week of game time except for standing in front of that damn mirror. Didn't get me 1 Charisma point more than the 22 that I had when I started. Same with the other ones that I mentioned. None of my options seem to have changed to indicate progress. I don't mind doing something 3, 4 times to reach a trigger, but I'm talking about 10 or more times for things that apparently should have triggered quite awhile ago.

As for your example, Mom quit getting mad about the grope or slap after I reached ?50 points. I didn't notice the exact level, but the game did inform me that I had reached "a new stage". (Same with Miss Molly, she no longer gets mad at me when "I bury my face in it", but rather seems to enjoy it.) [BTW, I love the expression of the guy in the next seat when she turns around.] I haven't tried switching the two actions, maybe that may help. Also, the actions on the screen that I get are in a different order that the one you show.
Have you had mom follow you to the tv room then interact w/ her (click on her face upper right)? Have you gotten wet yet while helping mom do dishes? Have you kissed mom a few times then french kiss (that a few times then you talk about kiss). All I know is the first week(or two) I used the mirror a few times then alternated talking/helping til I could slap then grope always kissing at night til I could french. Each new action w/ mom was at another lvl ( I currently have mom at lvl 7 and all objectives done)

Edit:Just checked - my charisma is also 22 (no clue how many times I spoke in mirror) - apparently charisma maxes at 22; so you need to get mom higher (alternate actions(talk /help/watch tv).

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

Hey hentai charley , what Sukme suggests is all good. try and follow that. For the Skills and objectives, this is what I noticed. Mirror (charisma) once you max it (for 0.3 its 22), you won't get the notification charisma++ . Hence, u can stop doing that. Same for Intelligence (school) - watch class will increase it and once maxed out. It won't go any higher. Strength skill is jogging or racing (Brittany). this also maxes out.
The skills help you with some objectives. Example, you may need lvl 1 rel with Molly, but if your charisma is high enough, you may be able to get away with burying your face in it!!
Hope this helps.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Have you had mom follow you to the tv room then interact w/ her (click on her face upper right)? Have you gotten wet yet while helping mom do dishes? Have you kissed mom a few times then french kiss (that a few times then you talk about kiss). All I know is the first week(or two) I used the mirror a few times then alternated talking/helping til I could slap then grope always kissing at night til I could french. Each new action w/ mom was at another lvl ( I currently have mom at lvl 7 and all objectives done)

Edit:Just checked - my charisma is also 22 (no clue how many times I spoke in mirror) - apparently charisma maxes at 22; so you need to get mom higher (alternate actions(talk /help/watch tv).
Currently, on a replay:
- Watch TV- yes, at least 7 times
- Gotten wet while washing dishes- yes, sometime ago (have not gotten this event a second time)
- have gotten to Kiss Me at night- yes, many, MANY times ("I love you, Mom""I love you too"). As I said before, WEEKS in game time.
- have done the Grope, and Slap- more than 10 times EACH, she no longer gets mad, but the wording has not changed for many repeats

This time, I was able to win the race and grope Brittany's boobs. I'm at 31 for her, but still stuck at 50 for Linda. And all Skills seem to be maxed (22 for Charisma, do not have stated maxs for Intelligence or Strength, but they have not changed for a long, LONG time.)

Last edited:
Reactions: shunpei

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Currently, on a replay:
- Watch TV- yes, at least 7 times
- Gotten wet while washing dishes- yes, sometime ago (have not gotten this event a second time)
- have gotten to Kiss Me at night- yes, many, MANY times ("I love you, Mom""I love you too"), As I said before, WEEKS in game time.
- have done the Grope, and Slap- more than 10 times EACH, she no longer gets mad, but the wording has not changed for many repeats

This time, I was able to win the race and grope Brittany's boobs. I'm at 31 for her, but still stuck at 50 for Linda. And all Skills seem to be maxed (22 for Charisma, do not have stated maxs for Intelligence or Strength, but they have not changed for a long, LONG time.)
Well, I don't know what else you can do - other than restart the game. I haven't been in your situation. The fact that she was angry several times means that you lost several points repeatedly. You may have discovered a BUG. Who knows? You may actually be stuck since there are no other interactions that will allow you to increase your rel with her. :oops::unsure:

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes