Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Maybe it's not the best update of all (because there are no sex scenes, only masturbation scenes) but they add scenes to characters that didn't have... I'm still waiting for the anal scenes of Bernice, Brittany, Olivia, Lilly, Gypsy, Celine , Lauren and Celeste. And yes, obviously I want anal scenes for Maya and Alice but we will have to wait for that yet...

Reactions: Frank Stein
Feb 16, 2019
So basically it’s just nothing big added and only small stuff added, bug fixes, and update on animations. No surprise there.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
By my understanding the MAX for each stat is so far:
Charisma :cool:- 3
Strength :mad:- 2
Intelligence :geek:-2
Because I was wondering if the girl Angel was supposed to do what she did to MC in order to introduce her family member to us as part of story progress for her and other characters. :unsure:
Other wise is there alternate scene if our strength for example is over two (2)?
I even did couple times Charm training with Lucy and the progress bar did not change or the number did not go up. :unsure:

Reactions: dussalant

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Maybe it's not the best update of all (because there are no sex scenes, only masturbation scenes) but they add scenes to characters that didn't have... I'm still waiting for the anal scenes of Bernice, Brittany, Olivia, Lilly, Gypsy, Celine , Lauren and Celeste. And yes, obviously I want anal scenes for Maya and Alice but we will have to wait for that yet...
Could you provide a changelog in advance?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
What are swinging scenes in the game. Swinging means where you share the girls with another guy right?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
What are swinging scenes in the game. Swinging means where you share the girls with another guy right?
That kind of content is possible only with Olivia one of the neighbor's, when you progress her and her son's story, you get an option to share her with him or not. :unsure: :sneaky:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
That kind of content is possible only with Olivia one of the neighbor's, when you progress her and her son's story, you get an option to share her with him or not. :unsure: :sneaky:
Okay if he is her son then I'm fine with sharing her with him. I kinda like it. Is this swinging scene repeatable or a one time thing?

Reactions: veaqaa
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes