geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Hey man can anyone please tell me how many girls are there in the game. I have played some girls story but still some girls scenes are not unlocked in the gallery. I can't seem to find those girls.
There in the gallery is a list. Click on "character" and it show the girls names. 13 different girls and 5 sets of girls.

Reactions: Kreeto
Feb 16, 2019
I think we hit to a max of new characters that have been added to this game. Now we got stuff with the cop, but I see her daughter and school bully will be a new girl to be added in a later update. I’m kinda okay with no new add on characters and just deal with the ones we have now. I have already lost count on how many girls we have now that we can have sex with.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Muskito87

Feb 28, 2021
Gallery code dont work
I can see the dev has decided to use the Amazon web services to verify the gallery code, that means it's not possible to unlock the gallery unless the game has internet (and the code of course).

Personally there's no way in hell i will ever let games like these connect to my internet, so i made a little hack.
Unpack into your the base folder of the game, you can now unlock it without a internet connection, there's no code just press enter when asked for one.
Someone put out an unlocker

TimMaster1234

Aug 15, 2019
i almost missed the Alice content for this update, ill just post how to get it, since the hint system isnt that helpful.
start by completing the Maya content (police station, night), once thats complete see alice at her house at night, from there just keeping seeing her at night (in game walkthough will help from this point but its kinda obvious)
Nothing is happening at the police station at night.. do I need to do anything else before that to trigger it ?

Reactions: Cavpal
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes