NaraButStinky

Jun 11, 2020
Is it me or does the game not have sound?
Edit: Fixed it, just had to delete my old save for anyone else that might have this issue

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys please tell me how can I unlock Lauren walkthrough ingame. I have completed lily's story and I also get Lauren's first scene.but Lauren story isn't unlocked ingame.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
This game is so confusing mc is in bruce's body. So that means linda is not his real mother right?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
How to unlock maya's story I have completed lily and gypsy story. And whenever I go to gym at night there isn't any scene triggering. What should I do.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Since I do not wont to miss out on story and new/secret scenes, can I ask for an advice, I wanted to ask about two scenes I am having difficulty tracking down:
1. (MAIN) i think it might be Lindas??? its the one between the Linda Tightfuck and Linda Titfuck;
2. (MAIN) special event???? it's the one between Christmas 2 with Linda and Lily Booba:
I want to stay away from the gallery unlocker until the final version so that way I can see the missed out stuff from the other alternate routs, so any help or hint for both will be really appreciated. :) (y)

Jonney3541

Aug 18, 2022
Why this game requires internet connection, does the dev wants to know our location and, how many people playing this game ?

Reactions: Cavpal
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes