rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I too prefered former characters; backgrounds are better in the new one though. :unsure:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very nice art, moving around the house is a little confusing,looking forward to more of this Game.

Please less grinding :sick:

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Meh, even tho i'm glad that the dev's decided to continue work and make a remake of this game, i still like the previous artstyle, at least the images of characters was for sure better.

jacklee

Jun 17, 2017
Ťhe alternation of the old and the new will last forever, but I hope this story will last for a long time:LUL:

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... I have baaaaaaaaaaaaaad felling...
Prev Game Version not be have a lot of Fap-Fap content, but already Aboned...
And now start agayn... Sooo, i have ask... Why it need been? This game realy have future? O_O

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
Nice, creative, entertaining, just to keep going was better and better and more hadans. Not only about ...

bigmightymitch

Mar 18, 2018
Not happy as its keep saying there is a veuris in the flie so i cant open it need help to by pass it?
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\craig mitch\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX14.992\LittleMan-0.1-pc\LittleMan.exe"

Reactions: thezero so

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, so i've increased my charisma to level 1 but it won't increase any further no matter how many times I talk in the mirror after that. Talking to mom in the afternoon results in same conversations. Cannot trigger the running or meeting Brittany. Can't increase mom stats any further either. Hints?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes