nimpo1234

Jan 2, 2020
Art of models and graphic really need to be improved I prefered old graphic models but I wish You good luck with project it is too soon to rate.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Art of models and graphic really need to be improved I prefered old graphic models but I wish You good luck with project it is too soon to rate.
I understand that people did liked the old style of art of this game, too bad copy art isn't my strong point. but where asked to make it different form the original. I didn't asked why, I just get the job done. thank you for even with my slack art cheer for us.

Reactions: nekobasu

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
I like that there’s a variety of outfits so far in the preview images. Hopefully this goes somewhere good!
If it get bigger and better ($$$) I can do even Godzilla's outfit fanart (that's just an example, that means that there will be no limit for outfits). thank you for the good energy. (y)

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Was there anything new (scene wise) added to the game with the remake or just updated content to look better?

Kind of a double standard that they wouldn't allow the loli content from Project2 but they'll allow same age shota. :unsure:
Yeah shame, no loli love, always just big titties.

Reactions: frozted

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
Update once in a month?? That's too long
You do realize that a lot of Devs make those games in their free time, right?
And even those who work full time on their games, often have a monthly update schedule.
Which is imo better than releasing every single new image and every two new sentences written.
When there is a update i personally prefer to have more than 30 seconds of new content.

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit
Aug 18, 2018
How come I can't talk to Brittany during mornings. I click her and only nevermind comes up, Also, how Do i tell the mother to talk to brittany? thanks

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
How come I can't talk to Brittany during mornings. I click her and only nevermind comes up, Also, how Do i tell the mother to talk to brittany? thanks
Yeah, I had that as well. But, then I raised Brittany's level (Heart) to 1. The Let's Jog Together option was available then.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
BTW, Mr.Rabbit nice to see this remake finally delivered. Some are not happy with the change in artist, others happy. I say that if you keep the same artist for your next updates, then great! For a v.01 release, I find these pros: GUI +, Story +, English Text +, replayability +
Grinding (repeating scenes) neutral - I rly like that the text is slightly changed between repeats. Give Hints of what's to come in the next releases! ;):coffee::p:cool:
Oh yeah! Hooraayy! No more Directional Arrows!!!! :-D

• Love

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Has this happened to any of you? The day counter would not increment. Unless you used the bed to sleep for (say a nap or 24 hr). The first time the mom gives a goodnight kiss, the time of day changes to Morning (that's good), but the day does not change. The workaround that I used was to sleep for 24 hr. Then both variables were ok. :cautious:

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes