jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
i hope for footjob scenes
Me too, and i hope for more smothering/suffocation scenes like breast smothering and facesitting scenes, and why not a footjob while facesitting. I also rather more voyeurysm scenes for example we could spy Linda, Brittany or Olivia while bathing and then being discovered, then while the MC tries to scape he falls. After that Linda notice his erection and starts the footjob.

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
Can't wait for the update when it comes out hope that this update adds alote of more stuff even voyeurism where you spy on people and get caught witch leads to many different branches of outcomes depending on your skill level

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
gramoo find all the easter eggs hidden around the house i have 5 eggs how many are they i am stuck in the easter event

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
I believe theirs 5 try talking to mother in the evening that might resolve the issue your having but I could be rong though

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I played through and it seems to be nothing more than a small continuation of the mom storyline. Though according to my gallery, I'm missing two scenes, but that's probably cause I lied to the fat kid.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes