DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
is it the one where every place is the nightclub? if so, try going to the nightclub at night and talk to lucifer, and explore the club. it fixed itself after that (for me at least).
i cant go anywhere because map dont pop up when i click the icon

jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
Right now it looks like a Linda (Mother) focused update+map upgrade. Comparing the state of the game in my end-of-content 0.15 save to 0.16 'Continue' here.

Edit: Yup. Expanded the map with a lot of locations that are locked at the moment. A Hooters analogue, and getting your groove on with Linda (mom) in several ways.

Also, you get to see Kenshiro having a drink with Mr Magoo. So that's neat.
Did Linda get a job at least?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
LittleMan Remake [v0.16] [Mr.Rabbit] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 562 MB / 212 MB - LittleMan-0.16-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 178 MB - LittleMan-0.16-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
i can't take the mom to the bath, is a bug or something else i miss? :oops:
In the afternoon (when she's in the kitchen) tell her to follow you, then go to her bathroom. Once there click on her portrait and you should be able to do the tub shenanigans.

Sep 2, 2020
The Race is bugged somehow.
Maybe renpys 5fps is keeping the keyboard from registering or whatever but it s like i win in 10 tries with full strength already.
Im also stuck with the only blue event left is on the beach but i did this kinda often enough is that the last action thats supposed to be blue forever?

Reactions: LostOne84
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes