thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update truly are the best, we finally got not just 1 but both Milfs in this build. After waiting so long finally MC officially got into Linda's panties, not just her but even Olivia too and this update got lot of sex scenes with them. I'm satisfied, wonder if it mean we slowly reach the end game now? Will we got more new characters in the future or will we only got a few updates to wrap things up?

Feb 22, 2021
This update truly are the best, we finally got not just 1 but both Milfs in this build. After waiting so long finally MC officially got into Linda's panties, not just her but even Olivia too and this update got lot of sex scenes with them. I'm satisfied, wonder if it mean we slowly reach the end game now? Will we got more new characters in the future or will we only got a few updates to wrap things up?
Honestly mate, the new map in 0.16 is honestly a big sign that they intend to create more characters and a lot more scenes. After all, why create so many new locations in the first place, eh? Cheers for the Mr. Rabbit team.

Reactions: iron4doves

JEF565697

Nov 4, 2017
ive finished everyones objectives but im still missing five or six scenes according to the gallery? what am i missing here?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'm missing 1 scene here, but i followed every instructions in the phone. All characters are currently at the orange message that said wait for the next update so wtf is happening here?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Honestly mate, the new map in 0.16 is honestly a big sign that they intend to create more characters and a lot more scenes. After all, why create so many new locations in the first place, eh? Cheers for the Mr. Rabbit team.
Yeah! You're right, the map look much more bigger, have more hidden areas and more detail compare to the previous version so I guess this game will got lot more updates. Cheers for Mr. Rabbit and his team for this great update

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm missing 1 scene here, but i followed every instructions in the phone. All characters are currently at the orange message that said wait for the next update so wtf is happening here?
It was the branch choice: After you become Olivia's friend you have 2 choices either to tell him he's want to fuck his mom or hide it, look like you choose to hide it because when I choose to tell him the truth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It was the branch choice: After you become Olivia's friend you have 2 choices either to tell him he's want to fuck his mom or hide it, look like you choose to hide it because when I choose to tell him the truth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait wut?

The Olivia 3some is right underneath it & it’s already unlocked. Is there another 3some before that?

Are you sure you're right cuz this lock scene is supposed to be before the mc eat her pussy & all scenes in the gallery are in order (so far)?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes