anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So how do you get Olivia's titfuck scene? The walkthrough is useless, i followed everything & still missed that scene.

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
So how do you get Olivia's titfuck scene? The walkthrough is useless, i followed everything & still missed that scene.
You get it in the morning at Olivia's house on a weekday, when she's in the kitchen.

It's missable tho. It's not nevessary to unlock to continue Olivia's story and after a certain point you no longer have access to Olivia's house in the morning. I had to reload an earlier save and finishing the current content to unlock it.

Jun 27, 2020
I think there is something with the first verson of 0.16. I openend my last save file from the last update. and I was in the mc home in the mc bedroom. And when I sleep or nap I wake up in the nightclub. So I am not sure what to do. I honestly would rather not start over all my progress.

XvleonvX

Sep 11, 2018
I think there is something with the first verson of 0.16. I openend my last save file from the last update. and I was in the mc home in the mc bedroom. And when I sleep or nap I wake up in the nightclub. So I am not sure what to do. I honestly would rather not start over all my progress.
I just downloaded 0.16b and this bug stopped happening

satan10

May 28, 2017
hello i have Linda level 9 and say that have to go on day break but always door close can someone help me?

nilo96

May 7, 2020
In my humble (and only true) opinion, it is best to add scenes with mom and Brittany, or even introduce a new character who is not a milf (for example, some high school student).

Reactions: NickAllen0774

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
someone help me? in phone i have no quest but im stuck in story, i didnt see all scenes wtf... how to proceed?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
are we going to get pregnancy content in the future? because on how the story is going, at least the enoby milf has a "excuse" to have it, "because GOD wishes you to get pregnant with the chosen one child", so...

Reactions: Sommion

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone know of a good gallery unlock mod for this game?
Just search for 100% save file. It will be somewhere around 2 to 3 pages back

That file unlocks everything for you in the gallery.

Gallery is already there in the game,no need for any mod.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes