etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I have updated my persistent file post for 0.16 if you want to see all scenes in the gallery regardless of game progress.
https://f95zone.to/threads/littleman-remake-v0-16-mr-rabbit.46791/post-6295801

Also let me know if you would also want completed save files along with the persistent file updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will also have to change the name on the saves before I upload them since I play with my real first name like a degenerate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Xegrid

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I have updated my persistent file post for 0.16 if you want to see all scenes in the gallery regardless of game progress.
https://f95zone.to/threads/littleman-remake-v0-16-mr-rabbit.46791/post-6295801

Also let me know if you would also want completed save files along with the persistent file updates.

I will also have to change the name on the saves before I upload them since I play with my real first name like a degenerate :ROFLMAO:
I have a scene before the mc can eat Olivia's pussy (I already have everything else unlocked including the 3some) still locked (dunno what it is so i'll called it "before the mc can eat Olivia's pussy"), do you know how to unlock it?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I have a scene before the mc can eat Olivia's pussy (I already have everything else unlocked including the 3some) still locked (dunno what it is so i'll called it "before the mc can eat Olivia's pussy"), do you know how to unlock it?
Likely an update thing where the old versions didn't have the gallery yet otherwise it should have unlocked automatically so I would just recommend using my persistent file but if you want to unlock it yourself I'll include an image showing which scene it is. You should know what scene this is immediately:

There is an issue with entering Olivia's house in the current version so to unlock it you will have to wait for the bugfix version to go public.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Likely an update thing where the old versions didn't have the gallery yet otherwise it should have unlocked automatically so I would just recommend using my persistent file but if you want to unlock it yourself I'll include an image showing which scene it is. You should know what scene this is immediately:

There is an issue with entering Olivia's house in the current version so to unlock it you will have to wait for the bugfix version to go public.
So that's what it is, i'm assuming it's impossible to unlock without the bugfix right?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
My v0.12 save did this. I loaded an older save and then it worked... :unsure:
i tried to load an early save but unfortunatly it did not work for me :( tried a few different things but still nothing, gone fave to w8 for the bug fix version, there is a 16b version on subscribe star but idk if this is the version that we already have here and we simply do not have it labeled as 16b (since in game i can't see what version i am on since that also just has a simple 16 for version)

• Sad
Reactions: iron4doves

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Do we have to restart? All of my v0.15 saves send me back to the main menu once the sex scene is over.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
i tried to load an early save but unfortunatly it did not work for me :( tried a few different things but still nothing, gone fave to w8 for the bug fix version, there is a 16b version on subscribe star but idk if this is the version that we already have here and we simply do not have it labeled as 16b (since in game i can't see what version i am on since that also just has a simple 16 for version)
If ur in doubt then you can always request an game update on the proper sub-forum section :D just saying btw!

Reactions: Xegrid

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So i download 0.16b, which supposed to fix a bug with Olivia load my old save & still has no access to her titjob scene. I replayed everything from the begining, followed the walkthrough on the phone & still can't unlock that scene (regardless of which route you chose for her son). It went straight for the 3some & the titjob just skipped entirely.

Is this somekind of hidden scene that isn't in the walkthrough?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes