heroofgone

Jan 12, 2019
I'm not sure if I missed something, but it seems I am unable to travel to Apt. Willow to see Celeste. The objectives say that is the next step, but the location was not unlocked for travel. I assume it is a bug, but perhaps I missed something obvious.

Reactions: Sylvia29
Aug 11, 2022
I'm not sure if I missed something, but it seems I am unable to travel to Apt. Willow to see Celeste. The objectives say that is the next step, but the location was not unlocked for travel. I assume it is a bug, but perhaps I missed something obvious.
What about Molly's path? You should have been opened Apt.Willow in her walkthrough.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
go to where molly lives, Celeste lives in the same building

Reactions: VOYEUR

heroofgone

Jan 12, 2019
What about Molly's path? You should have been opened Apt.Willow in her walkthrough.
go to where molly lives, Celeste lives in the same building
I see, I have progressed far with Molly, but not yet there. I was trying to keep everyone more or less equal, so I was thrown off because I ran into a block so early with Celeste.
I think when this part of the quest triggers, the objective marker should/is supposed to indicate that there is nothing more you can do until you progress with the character until you increase your stats or progress with other characters (life it does for other character objectives when you). Since it didn't have this message, I assumed I was supposed to be able to find her at that point and was confused.

Thank you both for your responses.

Chiotte

Jul 7, 2018
Hello, do you guys know more game like this where a shota looking main character gets with lots of milfs ?

Aug 11, 2022
Hello, do you guys know more game like this where a shota looking main character gets with lots of milfs ?
Island of Milfs (even looking like Little Man), Insexual Awakening, Bones Tales:The Manor f.e.

Just use "shota" tag when filtering games in the latest updates branch

Reactions: Chiotte
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes