giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Please help me with this error, it won't let me save and it keeps coming up, I also have the compressed version and it keeps coming up, what can I do? I also play it on joiplay
View attachment 2837498
Some of us don't have fiber or unlimited disk space
You can't imagine what we face when it comes to compressing some games. Some developers try to make it as difficult as possible by changing things here and there. I generate the packages through the SDK, because if an error appears, it reveals it to me.

I made some changes. Any problem send me a private message

Links updated on 8/10/2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/littleman-remake-v0-33a-mr-rabbit.46791/post-11417404

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The same thing happened to me again I'll show you the screen shot and it has happened to me more than 6 times I still can't save or reload the save
View attachment 2841557
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

ssss.jpg

Note that there are two save locations for this game. The new location is "BBIS-1663942068".

The Developer added a line in the "options.rpy" script determining the save location

define config.save_directory="BBIS-1663942068"

I don't understand much about Renpy, but I think the problem might be folder related.

Hopper39

May 16, 2020
Hello, I have 2 questions about Linda, how can I complete the tasks? I ask her if she watches TV with me and goes to the bathroom. In the living room, only the part with yoga comes up and and in the kitchen, when I talk to her, only that comes standard sentence from her so how do I do these tasks.

thanks in advance

Hopper39

May 16, 2020
I found the solution myself, if the mother is in the kitchen you have to select the option "hey follow me" then you will see her picture in a red circle if you are in the living room and click on the red circle the options such as watch TV appear and you can do it logically but sometimes it doesn't matter

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes