mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
He announced over 2 years ago that he will release the tech update still to this day we've got nothing.
The last update he made (pre tech 6) 10 months ago
DC makes 50k a month there was a time when he made 70k but people stopped trusted him.
When I visited his Patreon page last month, the number of donations was over 60K. So if his income fell, it was only slightly - the concentration of idiots who do not respect themselves is too great. And in my opinion, even 50 thousand dollars in fees exceeds what he actually deserved by about 50 thousand times.

• Hey there
Reactions: StreamSteam
Feb 2, 2019
I'm still missing Olivia's side scene, I did both routes but it's still locked.

Edit: Forget it, on Isaac's route you have to go to the beach at night during the weekend to unlock it.

Last edited:

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
In current version 0.34 am stuck on a quest with mysterious hooded man/woman, I talked to Lucifer, he said that must do it alone, and after that I don't have any other objectives, is this all for this update?

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
This is my first time to write a walkthrough and I decided to write my own so that I can use this and remember in case I will start to play again at the beginning . And now I will share it and hope this will help those who are stuck .
Hi i will wait for walkthrough mod that a lot :) if you this your good

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes