Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
On the MrRabbit page at SuscribeStar the new version is being tested, we will surely have news for this weekend

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I can already guess how this will go.

Hero appears.
Mr. Rabbit gets the hammer ready.
Smashes link to update.
Fans here lost their mad.
Wait 'til the public update comes out.
Rinse and repeat until it finally is released.

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
Let me guess, are you disappointed that the new version update will be short like the previous ones with a passage of 6-8 minutes?
Nah, i've just been waiting for the past 5 or 7 updates for a bulk patch(around that range) and kinda forgot that i left the discord server, so i dont know whats new

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I can already guess how this will go.

Hero appears.
Mr. Rabbit gets the hammer ready.
Smashes link to update.
Fans here lost their mad.
Wait 'til the public update comes out.
Rinse and repeat until it finally is released.
Nah don't worry, we do not lose our minds (guess that's what you meant when you wrote "lost their mad). We simply wait a few ours before another guy posts a new link that will be shut down in an hour or two, but by then we will all have the new update.

Reactions: 6CummyYummy9

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Nah don't worry, we do not lose our minds (guess that's what you meant when you wrote "lost their mad). We simply wait a few ours before another guy posts a new link that will be shut down in an hour or two, but by then we will all have the new update.
Just having a bit of a laugh from what happened when people tried to post the 0.34 update.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes