Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So, I don't know anything about how to use Ren'Py for making and editing games (I'm more used to RPGM VX Ace). So if I were to want to change dialogs fo sex scenes and stuff like that, how would I do it?

Last edited:

axel_laxel

Jun 23, 2020
Get unren from f95 to extract the source files and look for them. Every game is different but should be real easy to findl
this might be dumb to ask but what source files do I have to extract to find the text files for the sex scenes?

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck in Gypsy storyline. It say " There is nothing to do with the character now. Focus on improving your skills and your relationship with other characters and explore other places ".
I max my skills and finished every other characters..

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck in Gypsy storyline. It say " There is nothing to do with the character now. Focus on improving your skills and your relationship with other characters and explore other places ".
I max my skills and finished every other characters..
Have you gone to the nightclub during night? Or the Diamond Tower in the morning on weekdays? There are some more characters there that you don't encounter storywise

Reactions: goovraedt

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I have now found out that writing dirty talk for sex scenes isn't as easy as I thought it would be... I guess my language when typing and writing isn't crude enough. Ugh, so infuriating.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Have you gone to the nightclub during night? Or the Diamond Tower in the morning on weekdays? There are some more characters there that you don't encounter storywise
Ok, so I found Celine at Diamond Tower and done her full storyline but nothing changed for Gypsy.
I look into my gallery and I'm missing 2 scenes between Gypsy DJ and Celine Hug.
There is something to do with the Police Station ? it's the only accessible location with whom i didn't find any interaction

Last edited:
Reactions: el-lemi

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Ok, so I found Celine at Diamond Tower and done her full storyline but nothing changed for Gypsy.
I look into my gallery and I'm missing 2 scenes between Gypsy DJ and Celine Hug.
There is something to do with the Police Station ? it's the only accessible location with whom i didn't find any interaction
one page earlie was the answer and step-by-step tip.

Reactions: goovraedt

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
For Maya (From My Experience):
Requirements: Unlocked Lilly and Gypsy and complete Lilly and Gypsy quest to the point of Gypsy Masturbation Scene and Lilly Pool Fuck Scene. (Not Sure, but Just In Case)

1. Night- Go to Willows Apartment and you see Shadow Sighting 1
2. Night - Go to Gym and you see Shadow Sighting 2
3. Watch TV and go to Livingroom until you get Newspaper (Forgot the Time, but the day after the Gym Sighting likely.)

Gypsy's Objectives would have updated and you just have to follow the rest from the Objectives to get Maya.
It does not work!!

Reactions: etarg

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I saw that this game has the tag "swinging". So I think this game has netorare, netorase, or both. Can someone explain it to me? (I'm a netorase fan)

Reactions: MAD6999
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes