mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Big-boobed (is there any other?) lady cop on the track of serial killer.
Clearly, another sexy lady with pedophilic tendencies. Niiiiiice!

But it seems to me that at the moment there are enough new heroines in the game and it is necessary to create more XXX content for them, and introduce new girls into the narrative after the plot stories of the previous ones are already sufficiently developed. Otherwise, at the moment we have a lot of girls (and this is of course good!), but many have practically no scenes, and if there are scenes, then these are simple “teasers”.

And it would be nice to add younger girls to the game (like Lily or Gypsy), otherwise there is some imbalance in favor of busty MILFs.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Clearly, another sexy lady with pedophilic tendencies. Niiiiiice!

But it seems to me that at the moment there are enough new heroines in the game and it is necessary to create more XXX content for them, and introduce new girls into the narrative after the plot stories of the previous ones are already sufficiently developed. Otherwise, at the moment we have a lot of girls (and this is of course good!), but many have practically no scenes, and if there are scenes, then these are simple “teasers”.
I agree with your sentiment (personally i would LOVE having more stuff with Molly & Celeste), but i suspect introducing some of these characters should help with setting groundwork for the main story, whatever that is. The whole killer thing (who possibly stalked the MC at least once too) feels to me like it might relate somehow to the dispute between Lucifer & his brother, for example.

And it would be nice to add younger girls to the game (like Lily or Gypsy), otherwise there is some imbalance in favor of busty MILFs.
I'd say that though younger Lily & Gypsy are busty aplenty.

Reactions: mixa007

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Future preg??
Not yet. But I really hope that this will appear in the future. And that pregnancies will not be implemented as art in the epilogue of the game, but will be built into the stories of the heroines and will have some kind of gameplay mechanics.

Reactions: Dpepe

Azokin

Nov 14, 2019
I can't find anything, is there a particular day? where is the suspicious thing? I've already had a week go by
Same for me, nothing appears at the gym.
Do I need a certain amount in my stats? Because there's nothing that I can do to improve strength, charisma or inteligence any further.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Same for me, nothing appears at the gym.
Do I need a certain amount in my stats? Because there's nothing that I can do to improve strength, charisma or inteligence any further.
No day in particular. You'll see, still while still in the entrance of the building the silhouette of someone dragging a body by the left corner, the MC comments about seeing something suspicious and you get a message to "go talk with Gypsy at night" in Objectives.

There was also a newspaper received at home warning of the killer - but i got that after i was already on its track, so i don't expect getting it to make any sort of big difference, but who knows. I'm honestly puzzled about people's issues considering how smoothly it went for me.

Maybe unlocking the gallery somehow helped? I sincerely have no idea.

Last edited:

darkninja300

Sep 19, 2019
View attachment 2998773

Overview:
A man with a poor childhood tries his best to overcome and forget, but nightmares pursue them, and he feels he needs to do something, by finding an artifact that will give him a chance to fix his life and bring him a lot of fun​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-27
Developer: Mr.Rabbit - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36
Language: English
Original Game: Little Man
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA -
Mac (v0.35): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.35): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough 2 - Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1368460 View attachment 1368461 View attachment 1368462 View attachment 1368463 View attachment 1368464 View attachment 1368465 View attachment 1368467 View attachment 1368468 View attachment 568605 View attachment 568606 View attachment 568607

Aug 11, 2022
No day in particular. You'll see, still while still in the entrance of the building the silhouette of someone dragging a body by the left corner, the MC comments about seeing something suspicious and you get a message to "go talk with Gypsy at night" in Objectives.

There was also a newspaper received at home warning of the killer - but i got that after i was already on its track, so i don't expect getting it to make any sort of big difference, but who knows. I'm honestly puzzled about people's issues considering how smoothly it went for me.

Maybe unlocking the gallery somehow helped? I sincerely have no idea.
You have missed the part that between watching killer dragging someone and talking to Gypsy you should watch TV and find a newspaper on the floor after that (someone mentioned that earlier).
So: watch killer -> watch TV -> talk to Gypsy -> buy things in a bookstore -> meet Gypsy and Lilly at night by the gym -> look for a killer and grind Gypsy's ass -> talk to Maya at the police department and that's all for now

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes