etarg

Oct 11, 2017
This update was the most disappointing out of the last few. Not even because of the lack of H-scenes, in fact I'm glad they are taking their time with Alice and potentially Angel, who looks like she could be Maya's daughter. The reason I felt this update was weak, was from the return of grindy content and repeat dialogue. The lockpicking minigame just feels like more useless fluff that requires you to get lucky on your first try or to break a few picks and I thought we moved past this type of progression in the game. The school test system is still a work in progress, so that means more chores to do between scenes (although you really don't have to do it. Save editors let you spawn in thousands of dollars and Linda only stays mad for like 2-3 days.)

I'm hoping this sets up future content with Alice and Angel, nicely.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I honestly couldn't care less about those new girls.

I'm here, as are many other players, for the super juicy thick MILFs in this game. Come on, give us more threesomes with the MILFs, bring us more kinks and stuff.

See for example Island of Milfs's last update, Halloween content. The sex scenes with the new MILF where amongst the best I saw in the last months, and the dialogue was top notch, very naughty, super fappable.

As for these last updates here... meh. Ghost tentacles, really? The new girls aren't even that hot, come on Mr. Rabbit, you can do so much better!!!!

jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
I honestly couldn't care less about those new girls.

I'm here, as are many other players, for the super juicy thick MILFs in this game. Come on, give us more threesomes with the MILFs, bring us more kinks and stuff.

See for example Island of Milfs's last update, Halloween content. The sex scenes with the new MILF where amongst the best I saw in the last months, and the dialogue was top notch, very naughty, super fappable.

As for these last updates here... meh. Ghost tentacles, really? The new girls aren't even that hot, come on Mr. Rabbit, you can do so much better!!!!
Agree, this game no needs any new characters, it needs to deeply develope with the already stablished characters an involve more threesome situations. For example that Linda discovers Brittany giving a titfuck to the MC, an according at your relationship level it could lead to a scene where Linda confronts the MC or she could join them.

axel_laxel

Jun 23, 2020
I still don't know how to edit the text files for sex scenes, if anyone can help me figure it out I would appreciate that!

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Very disappointed. :(
At the moment there are many heroines in the game and for most of them there are practically no sex scenes. I don’t consider all sorts of nonsense: handjobs, boobjobs, footjobs and other “jobs” to be a full-fledged scene. At the moment, everything in the game is somehow too boring: in order to get to the truly “interesting content” you have to overcome too much garbage :mad: . For example, the character Lily appeared in the game last spring, but she still doesn’t have anything significant!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes