Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So, where do I find Alice? It just says that I need to progress other stuff, but I've done every other characters progression

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Angry
Reactions: BK186

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
That depends on the type of NTR. There are several different types of NTR after all. So yes, there is NTR in the game already, specifically netori, which is NTR that follows the person who does the stealing. The MC sleeps with a couple of taken women (one dating and one married so far). Now if you're referring to a woman being stolen from the MC, as far as we've seen no, there isn't any of that in the game. And as far as what I'm aware that the dev has said, he doesn't plan to have any of the women stolen from the MC.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
no quest in this version
So to be clear, even though we have the quest to get the condom, it's not available to complete yet in this version, that added the condom?

Edit: Okay, I see it now, even though Alice's quest is active the bully's content is complete, but still strange that the dev added the item, and we can't get it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes