TifaStrife13

Feb 19, 2021
Since new characters keep getting added, what kind of character would you like to see be added next? I was thinking a new headteacher would be cool - it would progress Molly and Celeste's story. Or MC gets injured and has to go to the hospital and meets a hot doctor. I'll never not want a Celine update but since we're going down the route of more characters than depth with side characters, might as well accept new faces

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game would be a lot better if the mc wasn't some old guy on a young man's body, so that shota tag is kinda misleading. Also, this game needs more scenes with the mother.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
error when i tap the load button on compressed version
The developer messed with the "renpy" folder, added or changed some files. I build the packages using the SDK, and the SDK generates a folder without changes.

Copy the folder inside the attached zip file to the main game folder, overwriting the existing files.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Haven't played in awhile, bt tried to play again and I have an error where I'm talking to Gypsy about the "Serial Killer", say I'm gonna get a knife and flashlight and then it goes to the main menu. Can't figure out a way around it

Mar 13, 2023
It's sad that "With Everything That Is Going On At The Moment " everyone has to put the work that he's doing under a fine tooth comb and not appreciate the fact that he's never stopped bringing us new content regardless of whatever it might be , like he said he would :love::love::love::love::love: And other content providers are failing off without a word ......... Appreciate the bird in the hand and quit lusting over the two in da bush:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Jonney3541

Aug 18, 2022
The test is so annoying every week and does anyone know how to complete all of the test quest ?

Last edited:

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
The game is good, I like the fun of putting characters from popular culture in the background, also the drawing (cartoon type) that is used, makes it funny and perverted at the same time haha.
The story is good, I mean, let's say, the fact that he is an adult in a child's body and how everything is like a Lucifer joke if I understood correctly. In addition, it has tons of animations to explore and repeat, as the dialogues change.
For my part, I would like the "back" button to be added to the mini-menu and for the mother or someone to have larger areolas, that excites me xd

PS: Don't pay attention to the fact that all the characters think and believe that the MC is a child, and not an adult in his body, and that Issac, who is actually a child, has sex with his mother him hahaha
PS 2: What changes in the mother's missions when it is indicated "be careful with decisions", and if something changes on "Mother's Day" if we lie to Issac before. I mean, to know whether to start a new game and change that ?)

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
save 100%????
I share my save data with you, it is up to v0.36.
I completed all the missions, you have enough money, all the skills are maxed out, I guess the gallery is complete, since I didn't use the mod and all the missions are complete.
I clarify that Issac knows that we fuck his mother, so he does it too.

Installation:
Name of the address where /LittleMan(v.036 or later)/game/
In the zip there is already the saves folder. so you just move it and that's it.

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
I still don't know how to edit the text files for sex scenes, if anyone can help me figure it out I would appreciate that!
First you must extract Archive.rpa using rpa extractor, get to folder character you want to edit,and open & edit the rpy files examples
LittleMan-0.37-pc\game\Characters\Linda\LindaGrindssion\LindaGrindssion_01.rpy

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes