Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Played the first game too. Overall, I liked what I got. It got kinda better.
I liked the H-scenes, the game wasn't that grindy (in comparison with other games, because at least I knew where to grind thanks to the tip system). And I'm happy knowing that this got monthly releases.
But... I have a big problem with Britany. I can take giant boobs(even though I don't exactly love them), but her tiny head in comparison with her body... welp.

BTW, the Ramon NPC ...that was a sweet unexpected reference. And this summed with the fact that in the previous game you used the word notebook instead of laptop (and other out of place-ish words) makes me wonder if I met my first Brazuca dev here.

Jun 6, 2018
I've done that, multiple times
She's not interested in talking only fucking

and as far as I can see the day cycle goes
Morning > Afternoon > Night > Daybreak
There's no evening and no one's at the nightclub during daybreak.
That's the one you missed on your gallery. It might be because of the saving bug. I can give you my save if you need it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's the one you missed on your gallery. It might be because of the saving bug. I can give you my save if you need it.
No need, I started a new game, went straight to the club, didn't talk to her, just f**ked her. and it unlocked the scene in the gallery.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
No need, I started a new game, went straight to the club, didn't talk to her, just f**ked her. and it unlocked the scene in the gallery.
Mhhh, I don't think you can fuck her without talking to her first.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Mhhh, I don't think you can fuck her without talking to her first.
Just tested it
Started a new game
Went to the Night Club
Had the initial introduction to Lucifer and Haze
Wen to bed until the next night
Rent to the Night Club
Went to Haze
Selected Talk > Fuck

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeahh, now you're right, select TALK (light blue color) and after fuck is the key. That's mean before fuck her you need to talk to her.
Yeah, I think the first time I did it was Talk > Talk and that might have contributed to the scene not unlocking

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, I think the first time I did it was Talk > Talk and that might have contributed to the scene not unlocking
You know what? I think there is a bug there, options fuck must be colored not gray.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The Haze scene, to be unlocking in the gallery for some and others not, is a bug, we are already fixing it. ;)

marty

Aug 9, 2016
is there a faster way to make money?
To aquire money:
Open a text editor of your choice (Sublime Text is fine)
Go to /yourgamefolder/renpy/common and open the 00console.rpy file
Scoll a bit down to find the line that says "config.console" and set it to "True"
Open the game and press shift + O simultaneously
Enter "PlayerMoney = 1000" and press enter. That should be enough.

Reactions: Nextan

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
visit night club at night and meet the woman in room named "..........". i forgot, just chat and fuck

would you help me to tell how can i unlock the scene which i post in post above you two post
IDK wish one u need so her is my save file , hope it helps

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes