doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
If you're listening Mr.Rabbit , you folks did a nice update spreading the objectives across three ladies! (y). I find that your GUI is now complete since we know exactly when to do the objectives and if we have sufficient levels. Fantastic! Other ppl want walkthroughs, me, I just try the curiosity path. Just look around and see what happens! For instance, have Linda follow you and go to the downstairs washroom - nothing there yet, but who knows next time!:D:p
Only one issue I had - since I try almost everything - on Sunday, I went to the market and saw Linda working. She says : You<re supposed to be in school. -- On a Sunday too! :unsure:
This is before she lost her job. Anyway, great update once again . Can't wait for next update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I increase the speech bubble skill?

I've tried everything I can think of, all options are red, except for the pocket money and having a race with Brittany.

I've attached my last save, I just can't seem to progress

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
How do I increase the speech bubble skill?

I've tried everything I can think of, all options are red, except for the pocket money and having a race with Brittany.

I've attached my last save, I just can't seem to progress
Have you tried clicking on the mirror in the hallway?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi again
I need a little help with the final task, I've got all the necessary prerequisites, Just don't know how to trigger it.
I think it's something to do with talking the mom to the beach
Thanks
Annotation 2020-09-03 044646.png Annotation 2020-09-03 044647.png

Last edited:

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
Hi again
I need a little help with the final task, I've got all the necessary prerequisites, Just don't know how to trigger it.
I think it's something to do with talking the mom to the beach
Thanks
View attachment 799255 View attachment 799256
You have to talk to her in the afternoon and ask her to go to the beach. She'll ask you to meet her there Sunday Afternoon, I think (might be Saturday afternoon, I don't remember). The Beach event only occurs on Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You have to talk to her in the afternoon and ask her to go to the beach. She'll ask you to meet her there Sunday Afternoon, I think (might be Saturday afternoon, I don't remember). The Beach event only occurs on Sunday afternoon.
Awesome, thanks
and it was Sunday Afternoon

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry about this

I was pretty sure I now did all the tasks
but according to the gallery, there's a final scene remaining
any idea on what that might be

Annotation 2020-09-03 053527.png

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
What day should I ask her to go to the beach? Thx for help

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What day should I ask her to go to the beach? Thx for help
Can't recall when I first asked her, but I've been asking her Sunday afternoon in the kitchen, then I head straight to beach where I would find her.
and now after testing it again looks like you can ask her on any day, but she'll only appear at the beach on Sunday afternoon.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Can't recall when I first asked her, but I've been asking her Sunday afternoon in the kitchen, then I head straight to beach where I would find her.
and now after testing it again looks like you can ask her on any day, but she'll only appear at the beach on Sunday afternoon.
Okay thx man

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes