Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
WOOOHOOOO...FINALLY, AFTER SO MANY UPDATES WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FIRST SEX WITH LINDA THE MOM
On the other hand, that new milf character was very eyes catching too. And when I go to the market I saw some girl eating chewing gum, wonder will she become a character for future harem Mr.Rabbit ?
u got a save before that scene?
got too many ??? where im stuck so wanna see if it is worth the grind

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i typed gen-previous-save at start, and received the message that the save was generated succesfully, but it wont appear when i try to load a game

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
WOOOHOOOO...FINALLY, AFTER SO MANY UPDATES WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FIRST SEX WITH LINDA THE MOM
On the other hand, that new milf character was very eyes catching too. And when I go to the market I saw some girl eating chewing gum, wonder will she become a character for future harem Mr.Rabbit ?
Put a spoiler and this game needs vaginal sex tag then if that is true

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
So where is this shop to buy the swimsuit? Is it the market on the map? Because when I go there and talk to the guy there's literally nothing for sale... Already did the Easter event, saw her masturbating, etc. Dunno what to do now. Either this game is a mess that isn't playable without a walkthrough or it's got bugs.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
So where is this shop to buy the swimsuit? Is it the market on the map? Because when I go there and talk to the guy there's literally nothing for sale... Already did the Easter event, saw her masturbating, etc. Dunno what to do now. Either this game is a mess that isn't playable without a walkthrough or it's got bugs.

Go south on the map to shops, then move to the left edge of screen..

Reactions: Dark.Knight93

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so i reached the night with the wine with the mother but there is still so much missing with her during day/night i did all text options but do i have to take her somewhere or do i have to buy something?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes