おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
It does not work for me, every time i click the tv he just watches it alone and passes the time
You have to click on her and choose the option for her to follow you and when you get to the lounge, you then click on the picture of her face and the options come up. The same goes for 2 of the bedroom events.

Azokin

Nov 14, 2019
You have to click on her and choose the option for her to follow you and when you get to the lounge, you then click on the picture of her face and the options come up. The same goes for 2 of the bedroom events.
Thanks bro, now all i need is to wait for another update

Jun 6, 2020
Try on specific days of the week, monday, wensday and friday.
I’ve tried on everyday of the week and have completed all the other objects in the game except this one. Is their something else I’m completely missing. Do I have to buy the computer first lol?

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
I’ve tried on everyday of the week and have completed all the other objects in the game except this one. Is their something else I’m completely missing. Do I have to buy the computer first lol?
No you don't have to buy the computer. You must trigger everything that brings her to anywhere before the tv room. Try bringing her to your room during evenings and check if it has options with Blue color.

Jun 6, 2020
No you don't have to buy the computer. You must trigger everything that brings her to anywhere before the tv room. Try bringing her to your room during evenings and check if it has options with Blue color.
I already have brought her in the TV room. Doing some research, it suppose to be catching the mom masterbating but you have to wake up during daybreak on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday... I did that but I can’t get that scene to pop up. What I have noticed however, and idk if this happens to anyone else, but whenever I do any of the actions in the kids bedroom at night with the mom it auto-skips daybreak and goes straight to morning everytime. I’m just trying to figure out if I’m doing something wrong. I’m confident that I’ve literally completed everything except for that objective but I obviously could be wrong, please help!

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
I already have brought her in the TV room. Doing some research, it suppose to be catching the mom masterbating but you have to wake up during daybreak on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday... I did that but I can’t get that scene to pop up. What I have noticed however, and idk if this happens to anyone else, but whenever I do any of the actions in the kids bedroom at night with the mom it auto-skips daybreak and goes straight to morning everytime. I’m just trying to figure out if I’m doing something wrong. I’m confident that I’ve literally completed everything except for that objective but I obviously could be wrong, please help!
You must sleep earlier, try setting up the time by sleeping without talking with her at night. If you wake up in the morning, click on the bed and click on "Sleep for" then you click on 18hours, it will make you wake up on day break. Every action that you do with her at night makes you wake up in the morning. So the 1st thing is take a nap when it's night without talking to mom and you'll always wake up on daybreak.

Jun 6, 2020
You must sleep earlier, try setting up the time by sleeping without talking with her at night. If you wake up in the morning, click on the bed and click on "Sleep for" then you click on 18hours, it will make you wake up on day break. Every action that you do with her at night makes you wake up in the morning. So the 1st thing is take a nap when it's night without talking to mom and you'll always wake up on daybreak.
I have tried every combination of what you said and still didn’t work. Tried it on every day of the week just Incase and still didn’t work.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi guys, for all who could not see the "Peek" scene, unfortunately it was the fault of a bug, it was a problem of logic, this scene should only be seen when Linda's door is locked, if you unlock without seeing this scene, it becomes impossible to see the scene, but we have already fixed this bug, and build this month will not have this problem, sorry for that. :(

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys, for all who could not see the "Peek" scene, unfortunately it was the fault of a bug, it was a problem of logic, this scene should only be seen when Linda's door is locked, if you unlock without seeing this scene, it becomes impossible to see the scene, but we have already fixed this bug, and build this month will not have this problem, sorry for that. :(
I hope that we could finally having sex with the other girls beside the devil girl in the next update

Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for this update!! Can’t wait for the update!!!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
what this game need is:

- stock renpy option/setting (skip already implemented, how about others?)
- revamped phone UI (imagine having to drag across just to see the whole quest tracker, etc

Ruid

Mar 20, 2020
Hi, someone else won't let you install the game, I'm from android and I've already tried it many times, but I can't explain why, thanks

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes