Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
how do I earn money normally without makeup. a complete description thanks I don't remember how to do it and I can't buy the camera;)

Nov 4, 2018
how do I earn money normally without makeup. a complete description thanks I don't remember how to do it and I can't buy the camera;)
I quickly figured it out on my first try,
I can give better details after I do the same for this game.

This game might actually be a rare case,
A game with currency that doesn't have a currency variable in the save,
In fact all it has is "defaults set PlayerMoney 1/0" that switches to 1/1 the moment you get money,
So that suggestion just flew out the window.

Last edited:

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
I quickly figured it out on my first try,
I can give better details after I do the same for this game.

This game might actually be a rare case,
A game with currency that doesn't have a currency variable in the save,
In fact all it has is "defaults set PlayerMoney 1/0" that switches to 1/1 the moment you get money,
So that suggestion just flew out the window.
I even tried cheat engine and the currency doesnt seem to have a value I can find, even after searching for changed and unchanged values.... Im thinking there must be a check in there or something where the currency is in some other type of value in a formula that requires that tag in the save file to activate to change it where maybe it runs some other type of script that assigns a random selection from a value list.

Nov 4, 2018
I even tried cheat engine and the currency doesnt seem to have a value I can find, even after searching for changed and unchanged values.... Im thinking there must be a check in there or something where the currency is in some other type of value in a formula that requires that tag in the save file to activate to change it where maybe it runs some other type of script that assigns a random selection from a value list.
I got bored of this quickly, if you want money just hit up the mailbox every afternoon.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
First time trying this since the original's 0.1. I regularly go out of my way to avoid the characters inserted as townies, but I'd slog through 40 pages of on-the-spectrum DeviantArt of Dexter's mom for more Molly content: she is absolutely perfect. Not even mad that random, other kid gets a mouthful of DAT BUTT.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like games like this when MC is so young, anyone know similar games to this one? (or "Incestral Awakening")

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes