doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Another good update Mr.Rabbit . I really liked the Molly side view scenes. The objectives help is easy, easy. The grind isn't too bad. One small thing I noticed that you may want to check (I say may here...don't know if anyone else noticed), when you completed the objective to help Molly and principal is gone, if you talk to her at the school, she'll still say (sometimes) "..that damn principal." :-/ It would be great to have a different dialogue that considers that Principal obje3ctive completed.
Once again, thank you for a good update - oh yeah & the Linda content was a added surprise too! :)

rithi

Nov 15, 2019
There is a bug where if you get into the blonde girls house before you introduce your mom the
game softlocks and you cant do "child hood friend quest"

rithi

Nov 15, 2019
havent finished the game and im stuck on just after you introduce mom to the blonde girl

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone know how to solve the swimsuit quest? Feels like im missing something obious?!

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
Anyone know how to solve the swimsuit quest? Feels like im missing something obious?!
Did you speak with mom at saturday/sunday about going to the beach?
Did you buy the swinsuit at the store?
Did you speak with her again about going to the beach after buying the swinsuit?
Basically that's the order then you can finally go there. After telling her to go, you must go there and click on mom npc.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes