Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
LittleMan Remake [v0.32] [Mr.Rabbit] Compressed

PC/Mac(~595MB):

Pixel

Tools:UAGC

Unlock code: ebonyivory
Your compressed version shows me this error when i click ''load the game'' in the main menu or i click right mouse button when i start the game. Unplayable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MikoKju

Evil_demond_

Feb 24, 2023
Please help me when I want to save my game I get this error I don't know if they removed it from v0.32 but they didn't remove that bug or error that I have to do I don't play on PC only on mobile and I play it with joiplay and I get that
Screenshot_20230629_135140_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I wonder if Mr. Rabbit willing to redo the Halloween scene in the hallway with Diane and do a split screen :unsure::WaitWhat::unsure: when she gets drowned by the cumshot before she opened the door :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Aug 21, 2022
Apparently there is a bug with gym. If you don't have 20$ to pay Brittany the first time you get there whole place bugs and you won't be able to go inside later. No matter what day or time I'm trying to come in MC just says "It's locked". I also tried to teleport to Brittany location via the phone (which says that she's at the gym), but the game says that I can't travel to her location.
The same thing happened to me

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes