Feb 15, 2021
Nah, I'm just tired of the people that facepalm and then say nothing else. Like man, if you disagree with something at least argue about it, don't just do that and say nothing. Also yes, I do have a life but we're in summer vacation here. If you like me that much do not fret, for you will see me over here quite often.
What do you mean with say nothing i aint on this forum for more then 10 minutes a day/week ofc i dont say stuff

Reactions: liqingshui

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Just downloaded this version, did a search for Molly and didn't see any bug reports, but I'm getting this error when "dropping my pencil"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: Too many arguments in call (expected 1, got 2).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 75, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 80, in script call
  File "GameManagers/MissionManager.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "Characters/Molly/MollyNpc.rpyc", line 9, in script call
  File "Characters/Molly/MollyGrindssion.rpyc", line 80, in script call
  File "Characters/Molly/MollyGrindList.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "Characters/Molly/MollyGrindssion/MollyGrindssion_02.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "Characters/Molly/MollyNpc.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "E:\RPG Maker Games\Little Man\LittleMan-0.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1072, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "E:\RPG Maker Games\Little Man\LittleMan-0.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 294, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "E:\RPG Maker Games\Little Man\LittleMan-0.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 248, in apply
    raise TypeError(
TypeError: Too many arguments in call (expected 1, got 2).

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Little Man 0.30
Thu May 25 15:02:18 2023
I can skip through it using ignore, but thought someone would like to know.
I hit the same problem yet ver 0.28 worked fine

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What do you mean with say nothing i aint on this forum for more then 10 minutes a day/week ofc i dont say stuff
It was a generic "you". Like, I was talking about the people who do that. It sounds good in my language, but I guess I should have used "they" instead. Anyway, that "you" didn't actually appealed to you personally.

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
Gym does not work by me, had over 100$ and enough relationship with her but i didnt even got the option to buy a membership. Probably need to start new Save because of new version but to hell with that not gonna play 5 hours again.

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
Same problem for multiple versions now on android celine blowjob and white hair demon scene dont work

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes