senpa24

Jul 10, 2021
I have 2 things, 1 the molly scene how it is taken, yes that is
And the scene with the other teacher, the scene where she is handcuffed, how do you do it again?

iliketurtles23657

Nov 2, 2021
Either I'm stupid or the game gets worse.

The Celine-scene has no variations and I can't unlock the last scene with her.

The Bernice-scene has a variation but I can't repeat it so that the other one gets unlocked. I tried talking to her on every day at every time, but when she sits on her bed I can only choose "Nevermind".

The scene with Celeste can't be unlocked because it can't be repeated and already happened before.

So what it is now? Am I stupid or is this a very shitty update?

Apr 12, 2021
Can someone enlighten me where i can meet britanny for the first time or what else i need to have unlocked? I started a cheated playthrough , so all my stats are max, and cant figure it out.

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021
Gallery Unlocker (For v0.45)

Wow.

Let me put it simply.

If you input code, this game takes the encrypted text from the server and compare it to your input.

I don't know why 'cowtits999' is not working. I can guess this decrypt algorithm is not working or they changed encrypted text on server.

Forget it. I deleted that transfer part from code.

Just unzip this and paste 'game' folder into 'LittleMan' folder.

After unzip, run game and input any string as gallery code. Then gallery will be unlocked.

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Did you find the one on top of the fridge? I know that one took me a bit to notice. There's, living room, mom's room, your room, fridge one, outside, and I think one in one of the bathrooms?
where outside, I know this is 3 years old but still need help

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes