Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
I don't now how to ontinue with Brittany. The game says I have to jog with her in the mornings, but when I do I don't progress the relationship ith her. Anyone else with the same problem? Unbenannt.PNG

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Don't get me wrong, i love this game and been following since 2019, i'm even one of the first reviews on this site, but this needs to end at some point, the main story is kinda done already, or very close to, and almost every girl already had theirs story done (except alice, gypsy and maybe celeste), instead of keep introducing new girls the dev should maybe start working on another game (either newnew, continuation, spinoff, anything really)
The last updates briging new minigames or even mechanics!! (one new perk was added last update that doesn't even have an use) really feels like bragging the game without really needing it.

Reactions: Lambert911

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
FOR PEOPLE ASKING FOR GALLERY CODE EVERY TIME... PLEASE... FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY ABOUT THIS GAME, JUST USE JOIPLAY AND USE THE GALLERY UNLOCKER THAT WAS POSTED EARLIER. AGAIN, THE SUPPORTERS GIVING OUT CODES WILL NOT WORK TO THOSE WHO DOES NOT GET IT FROM THE MAIN SOURCE (AKA, non subscribers). Also, I'm not mad, it's just that it's kinda annoying seeing people comment "Gallery code?" Every now and then

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
FOR PEOPLE ASKING FOR GALLERY CODE EVERY TIME... PLEASE... FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY ABOUT THIS GAME, JUST USE JOIPLAY AND USE THE GALLERY UNLOCKER THAT WAS POSTED EARLIER. AGAIN, THE SUPPORTERS GIVING OUT CODES WILL NOT WORK TO THOSE WHO DOES NOT GET IT FROM THE MAIN SOURCE (AKA, non subscribers). Also, I'm not mad, it's just that it's kinda annoying seeing people comment "Gallery code?" Every now and then
The unlocker, so you mean:

Gallery Unlocker (For v0.45)

Wow.

Let me put it simply.

If you input code, this game takes the encrypted text from the server and compare it to your input.

I don't know why 'cowtits999' is not working. I can guess this decrypt algorithm is not working or they changed encrypted text on server.

Forget it. I deleted that transfer part from code.

Just unzip this and paste 'game' folder into 'LittleMan' folder.

After unzip, run game and input any string as gallery code. Then gallery will be unlocked.

Tried that and got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also getting some errors when the game starts at that - so, how can i deal with this, any idea?

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021

Tried that and got this:

Also getting some errors when the game starts at that - so, how can i deal with this, any idea?

I'm sorry, but I can't find some error in my pc.

Can you tell me much more information of running environment?

Also, did you put 'GameManager' folder into 'LittleMan-0.45-win/game' folder?

I run this code in original and compressed version, but both worked.

P.S.

Just click confirm button without any input in Gallery Unlocker dialog. Maybe it works.

MugenMax

Jun 10, 2020

Tried that and got this:

Have the same error

I'm sorry, but I can't find some error in my pc.

Can you tell me much more information of running environment?

Also, did you put 'GameManager' folder into 'LittleMan-0.45-win/game' folder?

I run this code in original and compressed version, but both worked.

P.S.

Just click confirm button without any input in Gallery Unlocker dialog. Maybe it works.
Nope, still don't work

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021
Have the same error

Nope, still don't work

Did you paste into downloaded newer 0.45 folder? Or deleted older save in 'C:/User/[username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy'?

I'm sorry for keeping asking the same thing. Because I downloaded both the official and compressed versions and pasted the 'GameManager' folder.

All I can guess by looking at that log is whether Python is installed or not and the CPU difference. I installed Python and using Intel CPU.

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
Ok it's official this dev lose it he's making a ntr game, in no time hes gonna add ntr to the main game remember this comment

Last edited:

Ryugo12r

Jun 8, 2020
Ok it's official this dev lose it he's making a ntr game, in no time hes gonna add ntr to the main game remember this comment
Ok little bud,you have 0% of brain....in fact...your brain is sooooo damaged that you need create an alternative world in your brain were you win an "discussion",bro....you go in the server only to say shit about the dev and the game....what do you expect? You were well banned from the discord server .... you're so lame bro....

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes