Dreyn28

Nov 28, 2021
for some reason i can't interact with Bernice at all after her husband left is there a way to fix this or is something else going on?

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
for some reason i can't interact with Bernice at all after her husband left is there a way to fix this or is something else going on?
I've had the same issue, which unfortunately prevents me from finishing my gallery as her final scene has 2 variants

Ash Ketchum 123

Apr 5, 2023
During Alice get kidnapped by angel will angel always win??? Or got something to do with strength or something else???.. can anyone help!!!

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
So I just recently caught up on the last 5 updates. Afterwards, I went to check the gallery for anything I might've missed.
While looking through it though, I didn't see the Celeste bukkake scene.
Did it get removed?

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
So I just recently caught up on the last 5 updates. Afterwards, I went to check the gallery for anything I might've missed.
While looking through it though, I didn't see the Celeste bukkake scene.
Did it get removed?
No it isnt removed, but at the beginning of the scene you can choose if you want the bukkake scene or not. My guess is that you have to replay the scene after the update.

Licho1212

Feb 27, 2024
No puedes usar el desbloqueador en la aplicación de Android. Puedes usar Joiplay en su lugar o usar el desbloqueador en la versión para PC y mover su archivo de preferencias a la carpeta de guardado de LittleMan para Android.
[/CITA]
Me pueden decir como usar jonplay en Android por favor se los agradecería

Ash Ketchum 123

Apr 5, 2023
Can anyone help ??
I play in android with joiplay... Its constantly crashing when dancing naked with Celeste in her home after mc dialogue ( it's going to be hard to control myself...)
It was working just fine before this

Mar 13, 2023
Why is the unlock password of this gallery wrong?Does anyone know the right one?
Around the time he drops the update , some magnificent person blesses us with a link that will allow us too be able to access the gallery , now if you go back a few pages to when he released the 45th update , you will find the link

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes