Comics Collection Pinup Liu Gangdan Collection [2023-07-15] [Liugangdan柳钢蛋/goatwillow]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
So, I got pointed out to some things

Here is some pics, I wonder if you will notice
One pic each set

Ahri(Idol-Singer)5.jpg Cammy-White2.jpg CHULIANER5.jpg Fubuki6.jpg HUAIMONVX1.jpg

And from 2 set of previous month

4Fairy-stuck1.jpg YUSHANMatron3.jpg

You may wanna zoom in a bit, but it's very visible on the last pic
And with that, I need to know wtf is that website and what it does, bcs it's redirects me
And who did it, bcs packs seemed legit with psds and everything....

Last edited:
Reactions: moyu9999
Apr 1, 2023
The watermark doesn't seem to be on the PSD and the watermark only being on one image makes it easy if you have the PSD to make copies without it.

Reactions: Death69inc

Drannon

Apr 6, 2020
Do you know of any other sets that have these variations?
Honestly, it's difficult to say, since I tend to only do a deep dive examining the layers of the .PSD files of the art and characters that I favor the most. (Sometimes I use the layers just to make a "clean" version of the character art that otherwise aren't included.) And sometimes the additions are very subtle. Like I noticed for the latest set that was an optional layer to add a nipple piercing to the Ahri(Idol Singer) art.

Exgentleman2022

Apr 16, 2022
So, I got pointed out to some things

Here is some pics, I wonder if you will notice
One pic each set

View attachment 2594895 View attachment 2594896 View attachment 2594897 View attachment 2594898 View attachment 2594899

And from 2 set of previous month

View attachment 2594900 View attachment 2594901

You may wanna zoom in a bit, but it's very visible on the last pic
And with that, I need to know wtf is that website and what it does, bcs it's redirects me
And who did it, bcs packs seemed legit with psds and everything....
The watermark doesn't seem to be on the PSD and the watermark only being on one image makes it easy if you have the PSD to make copies without it.
Would anyone kindly remake these non-watermarked images from PSDs and share them around here? Since some of us don't have the necessary software ...

kimpin

Sep 24, 2018
this is the goodbye of goatwillow

goodbye letter

I have been a sponsor for so many years. I have painted many subjects that should not be touched, thus attracting many unscrupulous people. The psychological pressure is a bit high, which makes the paintings fearful... The creative work is not as good as before.

So I decided to stop... I'm sorry.

In the future, I may take on commissions to survive.

Maybe if things get better, I'll come back. In the future there are good ideas will continue to update in Pixiv.

Thank you very much for the support of my subscribers. No matter how well I draw. Always encourage me. Believe in me. Because of you. I have the motivation to go so far. Although I'm sad to let go... Personal reasons . I have to say goodbye for now...

Thank you all (bow 90°)

1688107783086.jpeg

shakkkk

Jul 21, 2021
this is the goodbye of goatwillow

goodbye letter

I have been a sponsor for so many years. I have painted many subjects that should not be touched, thus attracting many unscrupulous people. The psychological pressure is a bit high, which makes the paintings fearful... The creative work is not as good as before.

So I decided to stop... I'm sorry.

In the future, I may take on commissions to survive.

Maybe if things get better, I'll come back. In the future there are good ideas will continue to update in Pixiv.

Thank you very much for the support of my subscribers. No matter how well I draw. Always encourage me. Believe in me. Because of you. I have the motivation to go so far. Although I'm sad to let go... Personal reasons . I have to say goodbye for now...

Thank you all (bow 90°)

View attachment 2734067
:cry::cry:

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Man that's a shame, always some nutters having to send threats to ruin an artist's career. Hope he comes back one day :cry: