Unity Live a Battle [v0.2603] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
November 24 - 2022 progress update
Source;
(Translated with Google translate - though this one has gone wonky for some reason so English is really bad)

Actually, there was a gap in the motion when implementing the game, so I had to redo some of it.
good evening! It's a cat meme.

Light progress report again this time

There were some problems, but the implementation was completed successfully.

Mobs are male and female, and can be manipulated from the game options.

1669954854695.png

After that, I will complete this motion once with fine adjustments such as sound effects.
We made it possible to select the mob, but the character is tentative because there is no model of the mob character yet.

I'm thinking of just making a mob model, but I think it might be possible to make it feel like a support character and be selectable during character selection.

Hmm, let's make it easier to implement.

Here's the image for now.
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

No, even so, I think this ring costume is
really well made w I want to make more costumes like this w

Reactions: Death_the_Tactician

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
November 29 - 2022 progress update

Source;
(translated using Google translate)

This is a short progress report and an update schedule announcement!

We are currently working on adding new characters after completing the introduction of the anime introduced in the last time.

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

If this can be successfully introduced, I will debug the entire work so far and update it...

First of all, regarding the scheduled date of the update, I would like to do it between December 15th and 20th.

Once the above work is completed, you can apply for an update immediately, but there is something I would like to try experimentally, so I will implement it as a trial and then update.

Even if this doesn't make it in time, I'll keep a backup, so I'll update it during the above schedule.

zin832

May 11, 2022
November 29 - 2022 progress update

Source;
(translated using Google translate)
it means we can have an new verions released to play around Dec 15~20???
or just an announcement what the procedure.

can't wait a new verion to play~

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
it means we can have an new verions released to play around Dec 15~20???
or just an announcement what the procedure.
can't wait a new verion to play~
new update is up I think
New update is already out (the build here on F95 is quite far behind actually, there's been a few new builds already released on is ci-en/DLsite

Just the link for now, don't have time at the moment to post it here like I did previously

Reactions: weskershoni
Oct 22, 2017
Thank you. Does anyone know how to start threesomes? Or is it just gallery thing?
As far as I know, you just press your punch button during the first animation of doggy and go from there. I can't remember the controls for the kissing animation but it was bugged out and never worked for me no matter what I tried anyways

Reactions: Norpoint

Norpoint

Sep 19, 2018
To start the kissing animation, enemy has to be on the floor and face up. Grab the enemy from the feet, then press throw again once to mount, then press up + punch to start choking the enemy, and then press throw during choking animation. It was a bit buggy yes, if you use kissing when you are female against male it bugs out, but if you are female against female it was working fine mostly.

Oct 22, 2017
To start the kissing animation, enemy has to be on the floor and face up. Grab the enemy from the feet, then press throw again once to mount, then press up + punch to start choking the enemy, and then press throw during choking animation. It was a bit buggy yes, if you use kissing when you are female against male it bugs out, but if you are female against female it was working fine mostly.
Thanks for the fix, tried it out and it worked.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes