Unity Live a Battle [v0.2603] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

freeko

May 15, 2019
Pretty sure the dev made an announcement on ci-en that they were buying or moving into a new house. Might have something to do with the updates being strung out a bit. I could be mis-translating.

Reactions: Marq00s

Marq00s

Dec 4, 2023
Pretty sure the dev made an announcement on ci-en that they were buying or moving into a new house. Might have something to do with the updates being strung out a bit. I could be mis-translating.
Yea that was my understanding of their resent blog post as well. Seems they are working on some sort of oil wrestling mini game as well.

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Hi I just got the game today, then copy the uncensored patch to the game folder but look like it not work, game and uncensored patch I downloaded from page 1, please help

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
going to be harsh but watching him make the game for 4yrs only for this steam demo that barely adds anything with bugs and horrible controls is disappointing he should have just stuck to 2d sprite games

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yukiqt and freeko

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Mhm, really hoping we get an update here though.
There's really not much to talk about in the updates, development on this has been very very slow with little to no additions at all

Wait until the game is actually completed fully, if it ever gets there

jake247

May 3, 2024
There's really not much to talk about in the updates, development on this has been very very slow with little to no additions at all

Wait until the game is actually completed fully, if it ever gets there
there's some new animations... its just one guy on this game so thats why its slow..

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
there's some new animations... its just one guy on this game so thats why its slow..
Consider this

Marurusoft's Noukin miko 2 is about to be released after just over a year of development with hand drawn sprites

Kairi Soft started development of Guilty Hell way back around 2012 to 2013 back when support could only be done through enty and by 2015 - 2016 we were seeing very clearly how the game would turn out in the long run

Brianode's Incubus Sword was first posted up on Ci-en in 2019 and we had a complete game in 2021 (buggy mess at first, but sole dev kept fixing it)

Furonezumi has had 5 years to develop this game and the only thing we have is a barely working demo and no clear direction at all other than a few animations in WIP since don't know when already at this point. And he's charging you a full priced game!

Last edited:
Reactions: ezvjsxz
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes