Unity Live a Battle [v0.2603] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know the save file location? I want to transfer the money I got from the previous version to the launch version, I have absolutely no interest in playing this game to accumulate enough money to buy the gallery and h-moves LMAO. No thanks.
Just use Cheat engine

Anybody knows if there's a way to uncensor? Characters are currently lookalikes of barbies down there.

freeko

May 15, 2019
This game and the idea of buying it hinge on the trust you may (or may not) have in the developer. They made a post earlier today that basically said that they were getting deluged by bug reports. Not a surprise since I did not see many being made while they were making the test builds. Even I knocked the cpu character clean through a wall somehow. So for a one man (or woman, who knows?) show, its a matter of what do you really expect them to be able to do on a monthly basis. I have seen far worse.

I can not fathom this creator committing career suicide by trying to move on to another project without first putting more time and effort into this one. They'd lose all manner of support through dl-site's ci-en, and good luck after that.

A link to Ver1.0 ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So
I saw a tiny bug or two but nothing bonkers like you guys did, except some interesting thing that has left me wondering

So you buy the h moves unlock, then voila you can use them when the heart is filled (excitement). Only missionary, doggy, and blowjob?
i mean
if you grab an opponent from the side when they're knocked down on their back, literally there's nothing you can do after can you?

and those 3 h moves are the only ones in the command list .txt....
AND at launch the screen says Game Under Developlent.
But it's on DLSite, not ci-en
wtf???

So, what's the deal here???

Anyway, the animations are GREAT. Very few content for what i waz expecting since it's the "full game", but they are GREAT.
And the girl protagonist (long black hair) is hella cute and her 3d model is oof.

Just use Cheat engine

Anybody knows if there's a way to uncensor? Characters are currently lookalikes of barbies down there.
I searched the values of the money and when it changed (finishing an opponent/stage) the new value didnt reflect in ANY of the results

Last edited:

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
If you want infinite money, just go to the save file at AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/Live_A_Battle, and change the amount of money to as high as you want. It's in JSON format so it should be straightforward and readable by notepad.

DarkfallDC

Nov 17, 2017
If you want infinite money, just go to the save file at AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/Live_A_Battle, and change the amount of money to as high as you want. It's in JSON format so it should be straightforward and readable by notepad.

Do you know what line we're looking to change for the money value? I can't seem to find one that matches properly in the files

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
At this current point, do not spend the money. I bought it and so far it's been a complete disappointment. H Moves seem kind of impossible to pull off, once your HP bar is out the match is over (unless you want to continue and just flop on the floor), and the downed side grapple is completely un-usable. Even the computer keeps going down into the side grab, and then releasing.
....Too late lmao

But its not as bad as you put it, maybe because I can into moonrunes and worked out how to do the H moves but as freeko said the rest of it really depends on the dev to make it worth it.

tl;dr the Sword x Hime experience all over again

Reactions: derakino999

killerking94

May 25, 2017
its a real shame the spanking move dose not do any thing no HP,Grab bar or what ever taht blue one is dmg also once you grab the AI that dont know how to get out so you infent grab them

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
its a real shame the spanking move dose not do any thing no HP,Grab bar or what ever taht blue one is dmg also once you grab the AI that dont know how to get out so you infent grab them
You can write to the creator. Updates are planned in the future.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I am having trouble with the control here.
Which button am I suppose to smash after grabbing them?

Also, how do I reliably knock them on their back to trigger the spanking?

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
I am having trouble with the control here.
Which button am I suppose to smash after grabbing them?

Also, how do I reliably knock them on their back to trigger the spanking?
press backward and kick perform atk that make opponent down on his/her back
press backward and punch perform atk that make opponent down on stomach.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
nekonomeme :

The problem that the character that is down is solidified when the crotch is grabbed, grabbed continuously and released repeatedly, the correction is completed.
Other problems tomorrow.
I wonder if I will not be able to do new work this month due to problems.

But for the time being, it seems that the key config that was made halfway in the next update can be implemented.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i mean it's still better than both sword x hime and 90% of games out there(less shittier) (and just look at the first 2 places what the fuck is that), besides that selling rank is temporary, it's what's trendy atm
not to mention that since its a well known dev for his previous 2 works people may buy right off the bat

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes