• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Ok reads quite well, I'll put it on watch. (y)
If it survives 2 updates, I think it's worth a look.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Idk why people are asking for a patch. The game has you define relationships right at the start.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3404463

Overview:
Calvin is down on his luck. At the lowest point in his life his best friend finds him and invites him into his house. His wife and daughter balk, but Calvin has nowhere else to go, so there it is. Megan got straight A’s in school, but she’s a late bloomer and overly anxious about romance and relationships. Maybe a dirty old man like Calvin is just the problem she needs in her life.
LiC is a small trainer game. It is inspired by the classic adult game Cohabitation by . I feel a lot of kinship with my fellow jobber adult game developers deep inside the smut mines. I had some free time, so I decided to decompress from the stress of the world by making this. This isn’t a remake. This isn’t authorized.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3404488 View attachment 3404489 View attachment 3404490 View attachment 3404491 View attachment 3404493 View attachment 3404494 View attachment 3404495
I liked the concept in Cohab, but, the art lacked a lot. I'm loving this one a lot better already. Good luck with your game and let's get Megan as slutty and whorish as possible. Thank you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Your comment is pathetic.

People are just pointing out that this game is just a rip-off from the original.
And you're a sinner for being on this site. So erase the site, go to church, and pray for your soul and salvation.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, what an excellent start, I haven't even finished this version and I am loving it. I don't see anything wrong with taking someone's idea and making it a much better idea. That should only spur the competitive juices, and compel you to make your games even better. As someone, suggested hopefully, the MC can corrupt the mom too, turning her into his slut and then him turning her into his whore who he makes money from and of course the daughter too. Hopefully, there is a plan to include pregnancy and making a cuck out of daddy and hubby. Then daddy gets to get a piece of the daughter too.
The artwork is so much better, but, please the pictures are cumming out too dark. Would like to see the pictures with less darkness.
You have the skills to turn this into one of the best games.

Reactions: Tom7902000

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
For a "cover" it's really irritating how buggy this is. Entering the kitchen brings up some kind of error message; there are several instances in the opening of Kevin calling you Calvin even if you changed your name; Megan's pubic hair disappears in one frame when you peep on her undressing; entering the order screen and making a second order or hitting cancel order to back out once you already have an order in progress will make it so the first order never arrives; the effect of spice never seems to wear off; and that's just the stuff I've noticed.

There's also just some weird gameplay stuff like Chores being just plain better than watching TV for reducing suspicion and grabbing Megan's butt while helping her study having no gameplay effect (that one might be a bug, but I'm not sure if it's intended or not).

Never played the original game but I didn't find this one that interesting. The story is very common on this site and the gameplay is lacking. Since there's no limiter other than suspicion you can do large projects until you have all the money you'll ever need and then just loop peep, breakfast, TV with Megan, study, dinner, chores, kiss goodnight until you unlock all the levels.

Hopefully future updates are more exciting.

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
For a "cover" it's really irritating how buggy this is. Entering the kitchen brings up some kind of error message; there are several instances in the opening of Kevin calling you Calvin even if you changed your name; Megan's pubic hair disappears in one frame when you peep on her undressing; entering the order screen and making a second order or hitting cancel order to back out once you already have an order in progress will make it so the first order never arrives; the effect of spice never seems to wear off; and that's just the stuff I've noticed.

There's also just some weird gameplay stuff like Chores being just plain better than watching TV for reducing suspicion and grabbing Megan's butt while helping her study having no gameplay effect (that one might be a bug, but I'm not sure if it's intended or not).

Never played the original game but I didn't find this one that interesting. The story is very common on this site and the gameplay is lacking. Since there's no limiter other than suspicion you can do large projects until you have all the money you'll ever need and then just loop peep, breakfast, TV with Megan, study, dinner, chores, kiss goodnight until you unlock all the levels.

Hopefully future updates are more exciting.
Well, you're not invited to my next party, that's for sure. You are about as fun as wet toast. Couldn't think of anything else to be even more critical. Dude, it is just a game, some things just don't work the first time or even the second time around. Bring it to his attention, but, you don't have to make your point using a sledgehammer.
If you don't like it, just pick up your marbles and move to another sandbox. I do it all the time.
Maybe, you can show us the perfect game that you made without errors. We can all sing your praises.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes