4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Zheyner

Sep 26, 2018
You can have sex with Megan and Ami (for Ami, you can fuck her at her home).
With Susan (mother), you can only eat her pussy or make her blow you (so far)
One another Character is Stacy (at library), from the beginning she threat you like a shit! I hope it will be an update where we could make her pay (some submission, rape, or other)
How do you go to Ami house ? I'm stuck after licking her clit. Hint just say Talk to her Friday night but when I do they just ignore me.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
How do you go to Ami house ? I'm stuck after licking her clit. Hint just say Talk to her Friday night but when I do they just ignore me.
There's a map button in the upper right that you use to go to the store, Library, mall, and Ami's house.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Live in Corruption [v1.3.2] [Dirty Secret Studio]

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Reactions: ekpptnet

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I get an error on every click with this update.
I can hit ignore 20 times to get through it, but still.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Lol. each time i try this game. i end up having to fix the script so i can play it..
This time. in script.rpy found in the game directory.
add default start_day=0 to around line 275ish.

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
ok its impossible go after stacy in the room , the number 3 animation is alway an error ,
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

always have this , for the animation hand in the pussy .

Caldo

May 3, 2020
Is it just me or are the tables in that game turned? Its more like she is teaching and seducing him as the other way round. Yeah come take my friend next... the friend doesn´t even need conving and nearly jumps on you herself.

The orginal is more my thing.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3404463

Overview:
Calvin is down on his luck. At the lowest point in his life his best friend finds him and invites him into his house. His wife and daughter balk, but Calvin has nowhere else to go, so there it is. Megan got straight A’s in school, but she’s a late bloomer and overly anxious about romance and relationships. Maybe a dirty old man like Calvin is just the problem she needs in her life.
LiC is a small trainer game. It is inspired by the classic adult game Cohabitation by . I feel a lot of kinship with my fellow jobber adult game developers deep inside the smut mines. I had some free time, so I decided to decompress from the stress of the world by making this. This isn’t a remake. This isn’t authorized.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-29
Release Date: 2024-09-25
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Darth Helmet thanks for the links

View attachment 3404488 View attachment 3404489 View attachment 3404490 View attachment 3404491 View attachment 3404493 View attachment 3404494 View attachment 3404495
This is Cohabitation 2.0, or this is how the game should be done. I have both games, and I am in both of the groups. Sid made this game and Dirty upgraded it. Also, I saw both bad ending, and I was smiling. Also, LiC should have Calvin get at least Megan knocked up.

Stickster42

Apr 27, 2022
I'm getting a 'megan_sundress_ami_afternoon' not found error friday night.

Can't find where to put a fake file to clear it.
Think the version on itch.io 1.4.1 may fix this. Follow the link on the first page to find it.

Change Log
Version 1.4.1
- Bug Fixes
- Valentine Lingerie and Night Shirt now show up correctly in Megan's inventory
- Fixed images not showing up when Megan's wearing shorts in the tit grope scene
- Fixed some clipping in images
- Added some missing renders

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes