3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played for a while, but I had no idea she had a husband, I thought she was a widow or separated

seriously does the mc have an hurdle ahead? :(
very opposite. hubby puts his dick elsewhere than wifey's pussy (most likely).

image d6_gym10 not found and more images. Any solutions?
live with it, if this doesn't have missing images then dev must have made mistake.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Missing images on MC's return fight
don't bother to report those by posting here, correct address is dev and he doesn't lurk here so only way is to join patreon and that way send him msg.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Game image error:
Missing images (Sat morning 2nd spar with Kelly) not found error.....
d6_gym00
d6_gym01
d6_gym02
d6_gym03
d6_gym04
d6_gym05
d6_gym06
d6_gym07
d6_gym08
d6_gym10

Later that night (fight night)....
d6_fnight00
d6_fnight01
d6_fnight02
d6_fnight03

One Hour Later (fight night)...
d6_fnight04
d6_fnight05
d6_fnight06
d6_fnight07
d6_fnight08
d6_fnight09
d6_fnight10
d6_fnight11
d6_fnight12
d6_fnight13
d6_fnight14
d6_fnight15
d6_fnight16
d6_fnight17
d6_fnight18
d6_fnight19
d6_fnight20
d6_fnight21
d6_fnight22
d6_fnight23
d6_fnight24
d6_fnight25
d6_fnight26
d6_fnight27
d6_fnight28
d6_fnight29
d6_fnight30
d6_fnight31
d6_fnight32
..... all images not available right up to the end ot the fight (d6_fnight35)
{end of error}

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Just for once I'd like to be able to download an update for this game not have restart the whole thing or find a save somewhere before the cooking scene with Mrs. Johnson. I think I've seen it about 6 times now and I wouldn't be surprised if I had to sit through it again.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I just realized, not sure if this has been a discussion or query before,

LIVE TO FIGHT doesn't have any gallery mod? There's so many brilliant modders out there and this game is one of the best here and nobody thought to make one?
or am I missing some detail? Like the script and data of the game doesn't allow such mod? or the DEV restricts the creation of such mod?

Whatever it is, wish there could be a gallery mod for this..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just for once I'd like to be able to download an update for this game not have restart the whole thing or find a save somewhere before the cooking scene with Mrs. Johnson. I think I've seen it about 6 times now and I wouldn't be surprised if I had to sit through it again.
funny, im playing this for a long time, and had save problems only once or twice...and the last time i cant even remember.
this game has its own flaws such as missing images and text polishing, yet saves compatibility isnt major issue here imo.
I just realized, not sure if this has been a discussion or query before,

LIVE TO FIGHT doesn't have any gallery mod? There's so many brilliant modders out there and this game is one of the best here and nobody thought to make one?
or am I missing some detail? Like the script and data of the game doesn't allow such mod? or the DEV restricts the creation of such mod?

Whatever it is, wish there could be a gallery mod for this..
what for? to get (even easier, if thats possible) access to endless jess fucking scenes, and few occasional teases with non-jess girls?

Reactions: Lexkar83
Dec 8, 2021
funny, im playing this for a long time, and had save problems only once or twice...and the last time i cant even remember.
this game has its own flaws such as missing images and text polishing, yet saves compatibility isnt major issue here imo.

what for? to get (even easier, if thats possible) access to endless jess fucking scenes, and few occasional teases with non-jess girls?
just to be sure, Jess is the one with the red hair, right?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

Well I like to play it safe and have peace of mind that I did unlock all scenes possible, I have an illness of being a completionist..
and even when I think I'm done hundred percent, I still feel that lingering worry that I missed one or two...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I like to play it safe and have peace of mind that I did unlock all scenes possible, I have an illness of being a completionist..
and even when I think I'm done hundred percent, I still feel that lingering worry that I missed one or two...
well with wt-mod it's hard to miss anything and also using common sense.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There are definitely some save issues, even if they don't affect every release equally. I had to go back a page or two to find a save that would load for this one, and am not confident that even that isn't missing some key variable that'll prove important down the line.

That's perfectly understandable when playing a game in development, to be clear, but I'd like to see it acknowledged in the change logs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are definitely some save issues, even if they don't affect every release equally. I had to go back a page or two to find a save that would load for this one, and am not confident that even that isn't missing some key variable that'll prove important down the line.

That's perfectly understandable when playing a game in development, to be clear, but I'd like to see it acknowledged in the change logs.
As I have stated above, in my playthrough/game i didnt encounter save-issues for a while. Yet Im repacking my games to 7.3.5 renpy each time, as i have started playing it in 7.3.5 compressed version, and he uses older renpy-versions for original packages.

Not sure if evental/reported save problems could be caused by switching through renpy versions by the dev, or switching/tuning some variables, or just forgetting to put updates in proper code-blocks:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if evental/reported save problems could be caused by switching through renpy versions by the dev, or switching/tuning some variables, or just forgetting to put updates in proper code-blocks:unsure:
so far on those games i play when renpy version has switched saves have become incompatible usually or broken other ways.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes