3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
can you get Mrs. Johnson to drink? If so how! need a walktru no way to tell if you're doing thing right

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
can you get Mrs. Johnson to drink? If so how! need a walktru no way to tell if you're doing thing right
it doesn't matter, it's only a beer (and not a proper alcohol:))

a bit short, but enjoyable update (y)

D

Deleted member 42

fixed his error and made the drink scene play whether you drank with her the other day or not (I hate when you have to choose between two girls :p)
what about lily? i have enough points and go further after the kiss she just says "enough"

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
what about lily? i have enough points and go further after the kiss she just says "enough"
does she say "Ok, that's enough..." or "Hey, enough!" ? whether you have enough points or not she stops it at some point...
All i see it check is if Lilly_score > 12

D

Deleted member 42

does she say "Ok, that's enough..." or "Hey, enough!" ? whether you have enough points or not she stops it at some point...
All i see it check is if Lilly_score > 12
she says " hey, enough" my points are higher than 12 yeah

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Goddammit even with the mod the same shitty error occurs over and over again during the chess game with Mrs Johnson ... wtf ...?!!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
for the error I reuploaded seems the change didn't take...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuniyoshi

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
make sure you install those rpy files into the game directory... if you're not seeing green choices...

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes