3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Just finished game, probably the reason why I like the game is this milf View attachment 3694702
View attachment 3694705

Although I also like Lilly and Jess a little. in general a quite normal game, but too old as far as I remember
I haven't played in months and I found out that the new update isn't worth playing, so I can't remember if at the beginning of the game the MC has a mother or stepmother?
If she's a stepmother, maybe if this game ever ends, maybe she's a LI

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I haven't played in months and I found out that the new update isn't worth playing, so I can't remember if at the beginning of the game the MC has a mother or stepmother?
If she's a stepmother, maybe if this game ever ends, maybe she's a LI
The MILF in this picture is the mother of his best friend. Mc has a mother, but this is not an incest game, Mc's goal is to take his mother away from his father.

Reactions: Kakasan

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Just finished game, probably the reason why I like the game is this milf View attachment 3694702
View attachment 3694705

Although I also like Lilly and Jess a little. in general a quite normal game, but too old as far as I remember
you're not the only one who likes the game for this Milf I mean the Taboo Of it Is Hot she's your Friend Mother and Shes not Fake or any she Just needs Someone To give her Love WANT Her and this makes things Even more Spicy that she's not easy like most of the games when you see the mother of your friend two scenes then she spreed her legs -_-

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When fan art is better than the game itself.. :S just like a AWAM. Bad thing.
nah, worse things are all those complains of how "blueballing" this game is..because, ya know, there is no content with that hot milf, duuude. because, ya know, that chick is on the banner, so she has to be main chick, ya know...and the dev is prolonging content with her, ya know.

all those complainers have fallen hard for mods joke (the one who put that banner here), as that chick is one of a few side chicks only...virtually unimportant to the story/game.
yet, she is hot, and people who have no idea what the game actually is, some of those probably didnt even try to play it, will complain regardless...because they can, and because others do the same. a great f95z and life logic :KEK:

btw, comparing this, in "main chick content" regard, to awam?
the only comment can be - LOL!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no main chick, mc fucks with 1 girl somewhat regularly but they aren't in relationship.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
there is no main chick, mc fucks with 1 girl somewhat regularly but they aren't in relationship.
that chick is his gf (as much as "gf" means anything in adult game ofc), not sure how "they aren't in relationship" then? :LUL:

putting aside that chick being all-times-fav of the dev, and the one getting 90% of all sex actions for years now, a few other chicks can be alos considered as "main" ones, though some of them have sex scenes and some dont have it.
mrs.robinson from the banner is a side chick, though teased through the game, and "advertised" particularly here in f95z as a main chick - which she isnt.

she is my fav chick, and the reason ive stopped playing this game for a few years now, is that she doesnt have and probably wont have any proper action anytime soon - despite her being arguably the hottest one and definitely the most tabooo of them all.

#sadfacts

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that chick is his gf (as much as "gf" means anything in adult game ofc), not sure how "they aren't in relationship" then? :LUL:
well their meetings are irregular and happen only at mc's house.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes