3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Live To Fight [v0.4.3]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 1.14GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac (166MB)
: - - - -
Dude, i cant unzip this with 7zip or winrar, did i made something wrong?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Dude, i cant unzip this with 7zip or winrar, did i made something wrong?
What mirror did you download from? Are you using the latest version of 7-zip?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Canto Forte can i just check you see as an english speaker i can honestly say the second one "kick his teeth" I have heard of,
but the first one you mentioned "break his teeth in" I have never heard of or used even if your right and its aparently well known...
i have however heard of "Knock his teeth out" which Road Wulf said,
that is unless what you actually meant to say was "Smash his teeth in".
which as an english speaker i have heard of and even said once or twice.
and is definatly a well known phrase plus would fit with what the Dev was trying to say.
by the way im not having a go at you Canto Forte just checking if "Smash his teeth in" is what you meant to say?.
It was a play on what goes on in the game.

The MC says these actual gems: Throw his damned teeth away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next phrase MC says goes like this: You throw all his teeth to the ground
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just playing and having fun with the game.

Happy Gaming!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The dialog with Mark is horrible ... so we advise him to beat up his boss bc he is going hard on him? wtf?
Well on the brightside if that happens and he gets his ass kicked for it then perhaps our MC might get more quality time with cheering up Mrs Johnson and denying any responsibility for what happened to her stupid son :D

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
your score needs to be high enough with her, can use the WT mod posted a couple pages back to be sure you got everything with her.
without my mod there is a choice point back a few days that you decide to either kiss her or not, back then if you kiss her you get in trouble and miss a scene/points with another girl. My walkthrough removes that last final check only not any of the other ones. without my mod if you didn't kiss her back then and get yelled at by ?her daughter? then you definitely skip the kiss in .4.3 My mod marks all the choice green that you need to select to get to it, but does not alter your points with her or anything like that. and you need to let him win at game at least 3 times not just once ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Jess is the best girl no doubt i made a save only for her just in case, hot redhead bombshell? sign me in!!, i hope she is every update, and Mrs Johnson is my second favorite, that ass can make a plane crash, i wanna thanks Phalzyr for the mod, i was missing one point with her and one with Lilly , and i was about to miss one in the breakfast with Jess so you are a life saver dude, thank you so much.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes