3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Live To Fight [v0.4.4] [Grinder] (1.2 gb rar pc original)

257 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
No actual file shows up for me.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
nothing with the mrs johnson again just some unrealistic mastubation scenes??? dont these developers know that everybody is playing this game for the milf... nobody gives a shit about that stupid 19 years old girls... cmoon its getting more and more worthless
Speak for yourself not everyone is interested groping seducing attracting or having anything sexual to do with someone that has any type of resemblance as my mother eeek :sick:

_Maledic_

Mar 18, 2019
I have talked alot of trash of Oniki on the mod KinkyWorld for Sims 3.

Little contend on each update and for being once a month (should be once a week, thats on patreon page), but atleast is once a month, not almost 2 months and with more contend then this update 0.4.4

Guess is true, "dont talk trash about someone because there is always someone even worst"

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I started a new game and i got all the scenes it seems that is the only way to see 100% of the new content

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jess and Lily are great, that dude is talking bulshit, but i only got the job and jess scene,no training with kelly and fun with lily like it says on the changelog, and i know that i got all her points...
I got the same training with Kelly on all the routes, the weird thing is my Lilly route skipped the bar stuff but I got it on all the other routes. Went straight from the end of the last update to MC's house with the job offer. I can only assume something messed up and they'll fix it, it doesn't make sense.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I got the same training with Kelly on all the routes, the weird thing is my Lilly route skipped the bar stuff but I got it on all the other routes. Went straight from the end of the last update to MC's house with the job offer. I can only assume something messed up and they'll fix it, it doesn't make sense.
The only thing that i can't get this time no matter what is the kiss scene with miss johnson, but i did in my old save

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes