3.70 star(s) 46 Votes
Mar 12, 2018
not bad, I like it so far. Only thing I want to mention is the spelling is a little off, like a lot. Might want someone to look it over more thoroughly. Story seems good, looking forward to seeing what happens.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Grammar is kinda bad and half the sentences don't even make sense, all the girls so far a quite gorgeous though. It's one of those games that you enjoy no matter how Engrish it is lol.

One major complaint - the massage minigame on Mrs Johnson. I use mobile, so I'm not sure if it's different and PC players are able to use arrow keys, but I tried to use an autoclicker and even then the highest I got was 164. Need to lower that down a bit bro

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How do we solve the save problem ? It won't be cool to start again to the beginning after each updates.
Have you tried to move your complete game folder from C/ to some other partition (D?)?
Those C/ partitions on win7,8,10 could be a bit "moody".

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
new notice?
Any teaser mate
Nothing new on his patreon.
He used to push updates in 1-1.5 month intervals, yet the last one took 2+months.
This one takes longer also, so we only can hope it will be out soon enough.
So who can we fuck? (not mrs johnson sadly) not lily???? I want to know
There is a few girls/women you could fuck there - Jess, Kat, Andrea, girl from the fighting octagon (after you win)....

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes