3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Whoa, i just started playing this new update and did the beginning change or something? I know i haven't played in a few updates but this feels off visually and the pacing is way faster than i remember.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Just answer me that, in this update you can already have sex with Mrs. Jhonson? Why not, I don't even have to download this update.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.

Does anybody know what happen with that scene with Mrs. Jhonson at the bathroom showing her hairy cunt?

I already played the whole game from the last update and I couldn´t find that scene...

Cheers !

yep10

Jun 27, 2017

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Wow, that's over 2 years of being blue-balled by Mrs Johnson before a tiny bit of action could happen.
And every time some progress is made, she seems to catch herself and retreat a little. I definitely like a good buildup, but this seems like it's being stretched a little too long.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wow, that's over 2 years of being blue-balled by Mrs Johnson before a tiny bit of action could happen.
And every time some progress is made, she seems to catch herself and retreat a little. I definitely like a good buildup, but this seems like it's being stretched a little too long.
She is just one character (though one of the hottest), there is a plenty of action all around.
Imo that slooow build up with her is justified, and I have no problems with it.
Or you havent played a few ultra popular games, where after two years of developing time/updates, an one bj is everything mc can get in the whole game (delucas tag)? A few more examples, yet to not go too OT here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short but overall not bad update.

wt mod didn't work for me some reason so had to rely on guts.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Or you havent played a few ultra popular games, where after two years of developing time/updates, an one bj is everything mc can get in the whole game (delucas tag)? A few more examples, yet to not go too OT here.
Sure, but most of the characters in those top-tier games (like Deluca) have heavy story elements that flesh them out and develop their personalities while you're pursuing them. In comparison, Mrs Johnson is fairly straightforward - she's a lonely housewife who's fighting her desire for the MC, which has remained the case since the first few updates. Some of her buildup scenes have been pretty hot, but at this point, it feels overextended to me. Like she should either have kicked the MC out and cut off all contact with him, or gone through with it by now.

It's not a deal-breaker, there are plenty of good scenes with other characters. Which is pretty impressive, considering how this seems to be more of a hobby than a second job for the dev. (Jess could probably use a break, though. It almost seems like she has a mandatory appearance in every update.) But because the Mrs J arc has been so twisty, my interest in that relationship has gone off the boil a bit. More curious to see how the Emma story develops now, hopefully that maintains a decent pace.

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
that story remember me a bit of mine honestly... a bit too much i want to say..

i m curious to see the next update about that.

for now, i guess i already know that story for writting one exactly similar on my game for months lol
U need to work more on kelly and emma and lily

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes