3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
4GB is a huge download to not offer any significant content. I guess knowing that people want to see Mrs Johnson has compelled the dev to play a game of "keep away". It would be just awful if his subs plummeted and he was forced to give the people what they want.
do you know anything about this game/dev, or have you just bumped in to share your "opinion"?
i would bet the later one is true...
so better go back to radiant, badik, freshmilkers, artemis...or any other milking project you are frequenting.
there your "opinion" will matter much more.

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
That was 10 mins of gameplay for 6 months of work, I'm glad I don't pay for this
No one plays these filer updates, they just skip them and wait for the release of those in which mrs. Johnson. The only problem is that for some reason the author thinks that someone cares about his side stories. Everyone just skips them, there are hardly even 20 people who remember the names of other characters. Nobody cares about them.

Reactions: odemontealto

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
do you know anything about this game/dev, or have you just bumped in to share your "opinion"?
so better go back to radiant, badik, freshmilkers, artemis...or any other milking project you are frequenting.
Imagine calling Being a DIK "milking project" lol. You get around 6k renders, many animations and sex scenes with almost everyone, minigames and all that with such an insane amount of branching that literally nobody can compete. Edit: Per year. I don't know about the rest of those games you mentioned but you need to take that one out of your list if you want YOUR opinion to matter lol.

Edit: But what I actually came here for is to say that this game has renders on the level that would normally pique my interest but that awful English in the description is enough to turn anyone away instantly. If that is anything to go by, the writing in this game is down right terrible. I think I'm going to pass.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Imagine calling Being a DIK "milking project" lol. You get around 6k renders, many animations and sex scenes with almost everyone, minigames and all that with such an insane amount of branching that literally nobody can compete. I don't know about the rest of those games you mentioned but you need to take that one out of your list if you want YOUR opinion to matter lol.

Edit: But what I actually came here for is to say that this game has renders on the level that would normally pique my interest but that awful English in the description is enough to turn anyone away instantly. If that is anything to go by, the writing in this game is down right terrible. I think I'm going to pass.
imagine being able to comprehend things, lol.
full stop here.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1927562
Live To Fight [v0.6.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
New Textbox Mod and images missing fix by Putzi, thanks for the help :love:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I added an Option to Skip Mini Games, some Mini Games, that I couldn't add an Option to skip, I've removed them from the game, you will get the scene after the player did the Mini Game.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Still the best and fastest modder around.
Despite the fact he hasn't got that much time to mod nowadays.
And for free.
So much better than LmP

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
So you think that just because you release an update with a certain frequency doesn't mean that it's milking? Holding back content that everyone has wanted to see for a long time, and instead pushing out a bunch of crap, just to hold onto your supporters, hoping that the next update will bring what they want to see, but it never does.
And no, I don't know this developer to that extent, because from the moment he started this shitty MILKING, I stopped playing the game. I'm just following the comments, and when I finally get to the scene, I'll just take a look at the images, I won't even bother playing. And finally, this type of developer will never get a dime from me.

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
Could someone please post the walkthrough from latest game onto another download site as I can't get mix drop to stop opening windows and just let me download it lol xxxxx

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes