3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Missing tag: Incest (Unless he just happens to live with people who just happen to be at that age). Also Sandbox :FacePalm:
Dev has removed the basic options like 'Auto' and 'Unseen Text' :FacePalm: and also rollback option (and the "history" feature too, so good luck if you miss a dialogue accidentally)
I wasn't able to save and load properly either :HideThePain:

This is not a [VN], it is a Ren'py 'game'.
The Engrish was unbearable, worse than this post :whistle:

Absolutely horrible :(

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
MILFs? All I see in the screens are what appears to be college age girls. Def not MILFs.
Exactly that's what i was wondering too, where are the milfs? There is a threrad here called "Mom" now there is where you can see some milfs...

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm just tried it klicked a bit too fast and missed a part of the dialog, no rollback damn ok could eneble it with the unren tool
so wanted to save and quit the game....
press escape hmm nothing save button? also nothing all i see is a random flickering of the textbox maybe i just could not find it but i think i wait a bit before try it again

edit: ahh a menu button appears when entering a free roam part... with the save and load option but looks like no save slots only save and load... really strange

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Here's an example to anyone that wants to know how not to rape the engine: no rollback, no right click to save, no saving except to 1-1-LT slot in a style of ironman. Also, I didn't see any other scenes for day 1 than Gwyneth and dude's argument. I guess I had to get someone (sister) to eat dinner but I couldn't find her. Too bad I didn't notice it was a sandbox. Pretty pictures made me to download.

PS. The window name is "testProject2".

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Hey, dude! Listen up, I put all IP addresses and Maskes at all PC's, but nothing happens. What should i do next or what did i do wrong at this moment?

Reactions: Jenzi800
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes