JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Pictures 9 and 21 sell this for me. It looks very good indeed. Fingers crossed. :coffee:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Haha, I think he must have written the story like that to stay in the safe zone because of Patreon. :ROFLMAO:
But I am releasing an incest patch to remedy this problem. :cool:
I've also compiled a version containing the iPatch for Android, so mobile gamers can enjoy it too.

Incest Patch:
Android iPatch:

Have fun, boys!
i think that u r overestimating dev....like a lot...

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
2cuxib.jpg

Well actually the dev can perfectly make a harem game and the MC working on a Brothel, simply creating the Harem with those who are not prostitutes and leaving the prostitutes as secondary characters.

The dev says that the main idea was to see the story of what it would be like to be a manager in a brothel, not that he had to do his harem with the whores, I think he says that the prostitutes were not going to have romance with the mc, so it would be training them and then nothing else.(If it's optional, I don't see a problem.)

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
guys u r all looking at this one wrong....i definitely can see game to go way as MC is asked to help establish brother and thain whores....but after finishing thaining they will fall in love with him, refuse work as whores and establish Big harem with his "landlady" :D

there is everything .... incest-harem-romance

even NTR element is there cause NTR lovers expect NTR but bang Ultimate Reverse NTR happen (Ultimate Reverse NTR (URNTR)- it is work in process tag, still working on that) and they got NTRed by not geting NTR...

Nobel price for that dev...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It won't appeal to anyone is the problem. It's NTR in the background which is not enough for most NTR fans, but it's plenty to trigger the anti-NTR crowd who are just looking for a romance novel.
I see your point, although I'm not convinced there won't be anyone interested. I'm intrigued, if nothing else. I haven't seen a game that intentionally focuses on girls with other guys all the time but not seen and who are involved with the MC.

BTW, thanks, Gudil, for your reaction. I always love seeing those from people who hide behind privatizing their profiles, especially when they seem to give a ton of facepalms around the site. It adds real legitimacy and respect for the user. :ROFLMAO:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That makes no sense since the overview makes a big enphasis in MC "tRaiNiNg" the girls, plus he would have to render scenes with the prostitues+ LI which are a lot. Would be too much work
Yes, the overview says training the girls who are going to "work" as prostitutes, it does not mean that all the LI or girls that appear are going to be prostitutes,the dev said that not all of them are prostitutes, each one has their story, so if the game has 10 LI and 3 are whores and the player can choose to train them or not, I don't see a problem in having a harem with the other 7 who are not whores.. and if the dev doesn't spend time making scenes where he shows the whores fucking with others, it means more time for scenes with the girls who are really LI

2.70 star(s) 12 Votes