The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
the future of this game will be build together with the players
My unasked advice is that you shouldn't do that.
If you leave plot-defining decisions to the players, you're delegating authorship to amateurs. That's not something that helps quality a lot.
The common wisdom on this forum is that you should tell the story that you want to tell, and the players will come to the game according to their own preferences, as there are players with the most different tastes around. Burnout and abandonment are very likely consequences of trying to write/render a story that's not what you feel in your fingertips or that doesn't turn you on.
But your mileage may vary: I don't claim to be a God of Good Advice :D

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
As I told before, the original plans for her is to be the pimp, but the future of this game will be build together with the players and if they decides she should have a sex scene with a customer, she'll have one.
As other's have said, leaving things up to players is a terrible idea.
If you want to tell a particular type of story or in a certain way, tell it.
People will play or pass as their likes/dislikes/fetishes guide them.
But if you want to listen to feed back, and the players decide they don't like something about the story, you'll change it?

If that is the case, what about the feedback you've already gotten?
What do you say for all the players who didn't like MC's sister being a prostitute? Will you change that?

I mean, if you do care about what the player's want, put up a poll on the thread:
"Should Luna be a prostitute?"
"Yes"
"No"

Put it up for a month and see how the majority of the players feel.
Mastur Bar If you get a result showing most people don't want Luna to be a prostitute, will you change it?

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
guys u r all looking at this one wrong....i definitely can see game to go way as MC is asked to help establish brother and thain whores....but after finishing thaining they will fall in love with him, refuse work as whores and establish Big harem with his "landlady" :D

there is everything .... incest-harem-romance

even NTR element is there cause NTR lovers expect NTR but bang Ultimate Reverse NTR happen (Ultimate Reverse NTR (URNTR)- it is work in process tag, still working on that) and they got NTRed by not geting NTR...

Nobel price for that dev...
Everything and every game is Ntr, cuz You can not jump into the game or comic to screw with the characters,,, right.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
interesting deduction, hope that u have better day now.
I'm fine, but it's just everyone asks if there's ntr in the story or not. and every story has it. Question What makes family member? your mother has at the age of say 15. puts you for adoption. you grow up in another family. at the age of say 14, you an accendent change your looks. meet a women fall in love. lots of sex, talk to her and find out she had a kid when she was very young.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I'm fine, but it's just everyone asks if there's ntr in the story or not. and every story has it. Question What makes family member? your mother has at the age of say 15. puts you for adoption. you grow up in another family. at the age of say 14, you an accendent change your looks. meet a women fall in love. lots of sex, talk to her and find out she had a kid when she was very young.
but u doesnt seems right...sorry but not here to discuse potentional theories what make family member, or if every story have NTR...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
My unasked advice is that you shouldn't do that.
If you leave plot-defining decisions to the players, you're delegating authorship to amateurs. That's not something that helps quality a lot.
The common wisdom on this forum is that you should tell the story that you want to tell, and the players will come to the game according to their own preferences, as there are players with the most different tastes around. Burnout and abandonment are very likely consequences of trying to write/render a story that's not what you feel in your fingertips or that doesn't turn you on.
But your mileage may vary: I don't claim to be a God of Good Advice :D
Pretty sure he’s talking about listening to his paying patreons not my pirate ass :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Pretty sure he’s talking about listening to his paying patreons not my pirate ass :ROFLMAO:
Yep, but it's the same thing: paying morons are always morons. :ROFLMAO:
Look what happened to a big name like Indecent Desires: by adding the possibility of top-tier Patrons to choose what content to add, now they have a complete mess of a game and in the last few months their Patrons count has halved.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yep, but it's the same thing: paying morons are always morons. :ROFLMAO:
Look what happened to a big name like Indecent Desires: by adding the possibility of top-tier Patrons to choose what content to add, now they have a complete mess of a game and in the last few months their Patrons count has halved.
Yeah but they got their grannies and trannies from halfdead.com who look like they have one foot in the grave already

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Character models and environment are very middle of the pack to be honest, not bad but also not great. Walkthrough kinda threw me off guard as it seems that story choices are completely irrelevant lol.

I have one very serious question that needs answering though. Why the fuck is the option to hide the user interface disabled for both the H key and the middle mouse button ? It's incredibly annoying ...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have one very serious question that needs answering though. Why the fuck is the option to hide the user interface disabled for both the H key and the middle mouse button ? It's incredibly annoying ...
I was wondering exactly the same thing. Seems unnecessary and it just serves to frustrate anyone used to hiding the UI.
Character models and environment are very middle of the pack to be honest, not bad but also not great. Walkthrough kinda threw me off guard as it seems that story choices are completely irrelevant lol.
I would say that at least these aren't exactly the same character models I see in every single game I play. I've seen (most) them before, but not very often. I do wonder why everyone always seems to use exactly the same location assets; maybe there is really only one of these in existence. But the general shop and the clothing store are about the most overused location assets in adult games.

Reactions: Dagoraath
2.70 star(s) 12 Votes