Comics Living Next Door To Alice [2021-07-16] [Fireblade185]

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Who the fuck is Alice
omg... this was the most boring incest of all time.... wow....
Oh, I don't know why she's leaving
Or where she's gonna go
I guess she's got her reasons
But I just don't want to know
'Cause for 24 years
I've been living next door to Alice
What do you all use to read PDF without going insane from crappy scroll?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For everyone who thought I'm either dead or I've abandoned the project... Well... The answer is "NO", for both. Everything you need to know is .

And this is the first sample of my silence for the past months.

Alice_Roof_Shot_Test.png

See ya all soon!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev sheds light on the story parameters:

The "Bounded" project, or "Living next door to Alice" comic, as you know it, is a visual novel with complex storylines. For anyone who had the curiosity to read about the plot for the comic, it involves interstellar travel, futuristic landscales, massive alien world and so on. And, since its a visual novel, you can't just "tell" the readers through words where the characters are. You have to SHOW them.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Long time, no see...

Well.. We're back in business...

Download link, updates info and everything I available, for free, here:

And, NO, I've not abandoned any of my projects, I just found a way, story wise, to link them. Still, from now on, support for development will be more than useful so consider helping, in any way you can.

Everything you see (and what you get, if you download the Developer preview) is the result of almost two years of work, especially in training skills for transferring characters, rigging, texturing, animating and coding. By the way, the animations you will see in the next updates are handcrafted, because any transfer method is pointless. Big thanks to Blender for this approach.

Plans for the future? Well, big ones, especially now, that the first playable map is available for download. But more on that in the next updates.

Until then, download, test and, if you think it's worth your time and money, pledge or become a patron. It helps more than you think!

Thank you all!

See you soon!

HighresScreenshot00005.png HighresScreenshot00006.png HighresScreenshot00008.png HighresScreenshot00009.png HighresScreenshot00012.png HighresScreenshot00013.png

HighresScreenshot00004.png

Reactions: Chuckbert