4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Do you like Living Together? Do you want me to keep developing it?

• Total voters

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Art is kinda weird to be honest, the other game looks way better. But if the intent is to learn to do this better I see nothing wrong with it, keep it up.
You can see how much EvaKiss learned between their games and that is also tracing. You can't be the best from the get go.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
As long as female protag is completely avoidable that will be fine but if I am forced to play as female protag in a NTR game then the game literally unplayable to me.
im thinking of putting the two POV's... Oliver's and Aurora's

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
wait is this Let the nightshine but tracing? the middle girl and the right one looks like chars from Let the Nightshine.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
wait is this Let the nightshine but tracing? the middle girl and the right one looks like chars from Let the Nightshine.
No, it's a completely different game, but there's a reason of why I decided that Aurora looks kind of like mallory of LTNI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I will wait for 0.3 when we will be able to control Aurora, to play. When should I expect the update to come, dev? 2,3 months?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I will wait for 0.3 when we will be able to control Aurora, to play. When should I expect the update to come, dev? 2,3 months?
The updates are every 1 month and 15 days... This update released on 15/19 of july so the next will be released on september 15

Reactions: Gudil

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
You should know by now I love Ari :#
Girl in a couple of the teaser pics look like her. Or is that not an actual character in the game? Haven't started playing this one yet because I tend to wait 3 or so updates before catching up on games.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You should know by now I love Ari :#
Girl in a couple of the teaser pics look like her. Or is that not an actual character in the game? Haven't started playing this one yet because I tend to wait 3 or so updates before catching up on games.
Yes, I also love Ari:eek:
Yeah, she's the girl on the first pic but it's not like she is in the game or something. It's just a drawing I made a couple of months ago... And I put it in the game with the "are you old enough to play the game?" message

Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yes, I also love Ari:eek:
Yeah, she's the girl on the first pic but it's not like she is in the game or something. It's just a drawing I made a couple of months ago... And I put it in the game with the "are you old enough to play the game?" message
Well I can't say I mind, in a way if we had an Ari look-alike in all of your games it might feel like it "cheapens" her. I'm all aboard you making different charas (y)

Reactions: Sieglinnde
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes